Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
09-10-2014
Med's Request
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2015 ( 3rd line update: 12-May-2015)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Decision Made:25 July 2015, PPR: 29 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-July-2015, pp sent: 30-july, pp received: 12 aug
LANDED..........
15-Aug-2015
Passed the test today at Scarborough. No next day ceremony invite. After 16 months, more wait begins for oath.

Reactions: Shamu

Erickelgrande

Mar 14, 2019
Hi, Just to let you know and update the MsExcel, I finally got my test invite on Aug 28/19 and I fortunately I was invited to take the oath on the next day Aug 29/19, I applied in Toronto but my file was moved to Scarborough due the long wait times.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Muns59

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Hi all. Glad to know most has gotten through with their oaths by now, I think May 2018 applicants had the most time anomalies.

I unfortunately am still waiting on my test invite. When I called at the end of August the agent surprisingly told me I was “test ready” and will have to wait on the Scarborough office to contact me for a date. I thought this was good news but on asking
The criminality verifications are currently valid
The security verifications are currently valid
The immigration verifications have not been initiated.

I was told that the test can still happen while the immigration verifications are undergoing.

I called back last week to see what’s the update. Exact same situation. I asked if there is anything I can do and they said nothing. Immigration verifications still have not been started.

I don’t even know what to do anymore.

When I contacted my MPs office they said if it isn’t sorted by year end to re-contact them. Guess with elections etc and I’m not a possible voter they can’t be bothered.

any advice ?

Nonameforthis

Aug 30, 2019
Hi all. Glad to know most has gotten through with their oaths by now, I think May 2018 applicants had the most time anomalies.

I unfortunately am still waiting on my test invite. When I called at the end of August the agent surprisingly told me I was “test ready” and will have to wait on the Scarborough office to contact me for a date. I thought this was good news but on asking
The criminality verifications are currently valid
The security verifications are currently valid
The immigration verifications have not been initiated.

I was told that the test can still happen while the immigration verifications are undergoing.

I called back last week to see what’s the update. Exact same situation. I asked if there is anything I can do and they said nothing. Immigration verifications still have not been started.

I don’t even know what to do anymore.

When I contacted my MPs office they said if it isn’t sorted by year end to re-contact them. Guess with elections etc and I’m not a possible voter they can’t be bothered.

any advice ?
Hi sorry to hear that you have not received your test invitation. I think I am in the same situation. I am an April applicant and still waiting for the test. The agent told me that my security checks are ok and I am test ready. After talking to my mp office I was told that they’re doing further verification and it can take 24 months. I don’t know what to do now.