+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

Muns59

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Is anyone from May 2018 still waiting for test invite?
Waiting since May 17th , in process since July 18 , 2018 .

It’s crazy . My office is Scarborough and I don’t see anyone getting test invites recently from there .

I called them and they said they will send a communication asking for an update . But one year is just a guideline .

I don’t know what to do .

Shamu

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Waiting since May 17th , in process since July 18 , 2018 .

It’s crazy . My office is Scarborough and I don’t see anyone getting test invites recently from there .

I called them and they said they will send a communication asking for an update . But one year is just a guideline .

I don’t know what to do .
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the processing time of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

That’s what they send me after I send a request using the web form

Muns59

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the processing time of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

That’s what they send me after I send a request using the web form

Thanks ! Yeah they don’t really give any info at all I guess .

I am giving it till the end of June and thinking about contacting the MP office . I saw some people have tried that route

Shamu

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Thanks ! Yeah they don’t really give any info at all I guess .

I am giving it till the end of June and thinking about contacting the MP office . I saw some people have tried that route
I also send a request for notes . It will be ready on July 2
But I hope we will get test invite before that

qzpmtfgh

Mar 21, 2019
Just contacted my MP today, they are gonna looking into it, but I was told that the Mississauga office is having a pretty terrible back log, and the Scarborough office was recently relocated, and they are also having longer than average processing time.

My application was received at the beginning of May last year, still waiting for test. Keep waiting if u r also waiting for test, you are not alone!

Reactions: Artist777 and Shamu

shah81

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
09-10-2014
Med's Request
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2015 ( 3rd line update: 12-May-2015)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Decision Made:25 July 2015, PPR: 29 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-July-2015, pp sent: 30-july, pp received: 12 aug
LANDED..........
15-Aug-2015
Called CIC. File transferred to Scarborough from Mississauga. Do not know how it will help me. Its 13 months now.

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
Called CIC. File transferred to Scarborough from Mississauga. Do not know how it will help me. Its 13 months now.
Hopefully it will help you at least for the time between test and oath dates

Helen14

Sep 14, 2014
Hi guys! Could anybody share information about email oath invite date and oath ceremony date?
I asks applicants who passed the TEST since April 1 to early May 2019 and are being processed at Kitchener or London, ON office.
How many days before the oath they send email for oath now? This office is pretty slow...
Summer is coming.... It is necessary to plan trips.

Me:
Kitchener office, Ontario
App received: 15 May, 2018
Test: Apr 26, 2019
DM: May 6, 2019

Shamu

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Just spoke with IRCC , they told me my file was transferred to Scarborough office from Mississauga office on May 29 . I don’t know why ....
And they will send a message to that office to remind them about my application

Last edited: