Hello Admin,

Please update the sheet for April applicant:

Test invite: Apr 08, 2019
Test date: May 07, 2019

waiting for ECAS to be updated, currently still shows In Process

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Hey! Thanks for asking.
Wait until the end of today. I have a strong feeling that they’ll send you an email. If you don’t receive anything then please call them tomorrow and ask. You may also send a webform to them.

Details on how to reach them were posted on the thread created by me!
My ECAS was updated before I received the invite through mail.I sent webform request on the same day ECAS was updated, and I received the reply 2 days back confirming the test date and location. I also called them last friday and agent was very helpful while providing the complete info. Today I received the invite through Canada Post. They sent the invite through though they were having my email id, and I had received my AOR also in email. Thanks help

harvie

Sep 27, 2012
BRAMPTON
LANDED..........
on 1 Nov 2013
Hello admin please update
Got email on 2 May for test
Test invite date:15 may
Passed
Waiting for oath now
Applied on 7 May 2018
Brampton Ontario

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
My ECAS was updated before I received the invite through mail.I sent webform request on the same day ECAS was updated, and I received the reply 2 days back confirming the test date and location. I also called them last friday and agent was very helpful while providing the complete info. Today I received the invite through Canada Post. They sent the invite through though they were having my email id, and I had received my AOR also in email. Thanks help
You’re always welcome. I am glad it all worked well for you.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
I completed oath ceremony yesterday 14th May 2019. Finally my CIC/IRCC journey is over. Today my ecas changed to complete. Said you become Canadian citizen on May 14, 2019. This forum has been very helpful for both my PR and Citizenship application, and I'd like to thank every single member out here for all the amazing discussions held here that helped a lot for me and other member during this journey. If I calculate while I applied first time my application received on May 14, 2018 then its exactly 12 months. In actual fact my application returned on July 4, 2018 and I reapplied on same day and application received on July 9, 2018, therefore originally it took 10 months. I was more than upset while my application returned after 2 months but see end is good. So guys do not get upset. Some applicant get done within very short period and some have to wait longer then expected time. Do not get disheartened there is an end for everything in this life. Keep your faith, your time will come as well. Wishing good luck for those who are still waiting.
Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
I completed oath ceremony yesterday 14th May 2019. Finally my CIC/IRCC journey is over. Today my ecas changed to complete. Said you become Canadian citizen on May 14, 2019. This forum has been very helpful for both my PR and Citizenship application, and I'd like to thank every single member out here for all the amazing discussions held here that helped a lot for me and other member during this journey. If I calculate while I applied first time my application received on May 14, 2018 then its exactly 12 months. In actual fact my application returned on July 4, 2018 and I reapplied on same day and application received on July 9, 2018, therefore originally it took 10 months. I was more than upset while my application returned after 2 months but see end is good. So guys do not get upset. Some applicant get done within very short period and some have to wait longer then expected time. Do not get disheartened there is an end for everything in this life. Keep your faith, your time will come as well. Wishing good luck for those who are still waiting.
Good luck everyone.
Congratulations mate! Wishing you a great one!