+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

Artist777

Mar 29, 2019
if not more. I already crossed the 13 months mark with no test invite (and many more Mississauga applicants have been waiting for even more than that). The interesting thing is that my background check was completed since June 2018.
I'm not saying this to spread pessimism but rather to set up the right expectations. Hopefully, you will get your invite letter much sooner than that as few already did.
Lets hope :)

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
I really don't get why my case is processed in mississauga.....where is my luck... usually dt toronto is processed in Scarborough
I don't think so Mississauga is worse I saw some Mississauga applicant from Sept-Oct 2018 had already test and oath done. There are many Scarborough applicant still waiting for test invite. Finally, I came to know that all IRCC office has many worse experience. We can't say which office is good and which is bad. we don't know why Sep-Oct- Nov applicant from GTA has got oath already why others still waiting for the test from May-June-July.

speakvishal

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 20, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with original documents
Med's Request
Jul 24, 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 29, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2014 (Photos requested on DEC 04, 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
DEC 03, 2014 (PP received on DEC 18, 2014)
LANDED..........
Feb 23, 2015 <b>PR card received on Mar 23, 2015</b>
Hello Friends,

I took oath on Apr 15th in Montreal. The ceremony started on time and lasted for almost 2.5 hours. We didn't wait for the photograph with the judge as we were hungry :). I was asked to wait until today before I can apply for the passport. I applied this morning and used the express service as I need to travel at the end of this month.

Reactions: Shamu

qzpmtfgh

Mar 21, 2019
I don't think so Mississauga is worse I saw some Mississauga applicant from Sept-Oct 2018 had already test and oath done. There are many Scarborough applicant still waiting for test invite. Finally, I came to know that all IRCC office has many worse experience. We can't say which office is good and which is bad. we don't know why Sep-Oct- Nov applicant from GTA has got oath already why others still waiting for the test from May-June-July.
Mine was received May 2nd, Mississauga resident, still, nothing after "We start to process your application" back in July 31st last year... oh well.

qzpmtfgh

Mar 21, 2019
Also, anyone knows which office is processing your application? I live in Mississauga so I always just assumed it's Mississauga office that process my case, apparently it's not always true? How can I check which office is processing my application?

Shamu

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Also, anyone knows which office is processing your application? I live in Mississauga so I always just assumed it's Mississauga office that process my case, apparently it's not always true? How can I check which office is processing my application?
You can call to IRCC . They will tell you which office is yours .
I did that as well

ali.tariq

May 29, 2011
App. Filed.......
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Hello Friends,

I took oath on Apr 15th in Montreal. The ceremony started on time and lasted for almost 2.5 hours. We didn't wait for the photograph with the judge as we were hungry :). I was asked to wait until today before I can apply for the passport. I applied this morning and used the express service as I need to travel at the end of this month.
Congratulations!

ali.tariq

May 29, 2011
App. Filed.......
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
So two days after my test on Apr 16th, I noticed my ecas changed to decision made. So what should I make of this? Can I expect to receive my oath invite soon?

hmel

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
So two days after my test on Apr 16th, I noticed my ecas changed to decision made. So what should I make of this? Can I expect to receive my oath invite soon?
the order of oath is completely random!
Ive been waiting since Jan!!!!!!!!

ali.tariq

May 29, 2011
App. Filed.......
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
the order of oath is completely random!
Ive been waiting since Jan!!!!!!!!
I hope you get yours soon. I think it could just be wishful thinking in my part but because it took 11 months to get the test invite soon, I for some reason want to think the oath invite shouldn't be too far.

Kani1980

Nov 10, 2018
i am may applicant.i am living in Scarborough(1km form Scarborough old office & 3km from Scarborough new office). i did my test & interview in Scarborough office (January), next day i got DM,from that day i am waiting for Oath. i called so many time to cic agent, every time they are saying different stories & now file is in Mississauga office. i asked them, why they transferred my file to Mississauga office? no one give answer...!

hmel

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
i am may applicant.i am living in Scarborough(1km form Scarborough old office & 3km from Scarborough new office). i did my test & interview in Scarborough office (January), next day i got DM,from that day i am waiting for Oath. i called so many time to cic agent, every time they are saying different stories & now file is in Mississauga office. i asked them, why they transferred my file to Mississauga office? no one give answer...!
You know what? I am in the exact same boat! I live dt, and got test and everything in Scarborough back in Jan. and out of a sudden got transfered to Mississauga. I also called CIC many many many times, and just one time an agent mentioned they wanted to finish the backlog in Scarborough........
what the heck, so how about the bigger backlog in Mississauga? It is just ridiculous.