May 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

ali.tariq

May 29, 2011
App. Filed.......
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Hi Everyone,

I am a May applicant and still waiting for my test date. My application was sent to the Mississauga Office. Its been almost 10 months since I submitted my application and still haven't received my test date. Do you guys think that they will try and finalize everything up by 12 months? In that case, do you think that I will be receiving my test date in the next little while?
I'm in the same boat as you're. App received on May 28, acknowledgement on Aug 2nd and in process since Aug 16th. Nothing after that. I've called CIC a few times and was told they were doing background checks. Not sure how long more it will take but I hope its soon for all of us waiting.

nick_689

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
I'm in the same boat as you're. App received on May 28, acknowledgement on Aug 2nd and in process since Aug 16th. Nothing after that. I've called CIC a few times and was told they were doing background checks. Not sure how long more it will take but I hope its soon for all of us waiting.
Exact same dates for me. When i called CIC they said all background checks are done. Still no test invite :(

Kishanpal

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Can someone please correct few details of mine in the spreadsheet? I am Surrey, BC applicant not Vancouver, BC and my decision made date was March 11, 2019 not May 11, 2019.

It must have been typos, so I thought I should bring them up.

and thank you to the people who are managing that spreadsheet.

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Can someone please correct few details of mine in the spreadsheet? I am Surrey, BC applicant not Vancouver, BC and my decision made date was March 11, 2019 not May 11, 2019.

It must have been typos, so I thought I should bring them up.

and thank you to the people who are managing that spreadsheet.
Corrected, thanks

venugopalt

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
For those who got oath invite recently, in scarborough office, what was your timeline? in progress date, test date.
Yes please post your timelines. Looks like oath invites in scarborough haven't been coming through since few weeks.
Anyone has any insight into this?

Erickelgrande

Mar 14, 2019
Hi could you please add my dates into to the sheet?

City: Toronto
App Sent: May 9/2018
App received: May 19/2018
AOR: Jul 18/2018
In Process: Aug 7/2018

It seems that I am the only one in TO that in those dates has not received a Test invite or any other notification.. is anyone in the same situation? do you know what can be done or where to call??

thanks a lot for your help.

Erickelgrande

Mar 14, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I am a May applicant and still waiting for my test date. My application was sent to the Mississauga Office. Its been almost 10 months since I submitted my application and still haven't received my test date. Do you guys think that they will try and finalize everything up by 12 months? In that case, do you think that I will be receiving my test date in the next little while?
I am in the same situation, my application is in process since Aug 7

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
we are in Surrey BC

SANAGhada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
I got my oath letter today:

Letter received: 14 March 2019
Ceremony Date: 28 March 2019

Please update!

And hopefully the rest of people get an answer soon!

Cheers
Congratulations
What is your test and interview date and where is your location office
Thank you

milhouze

Feb 25, 2019
Hi i have a question about the decision made status. I have passed my test 19 of december and the guy told me there that he accepted my application after the test interview but since then i still don't see a decisions made status but the same in process status. I am in Montreal. is that normal ? Because i am seeing that most people will get the decision made status a few days after passing the test.
Finally i checked in today i have seen the Decision made status, but like one the previous status (In process or reception ackowledgement, i forgot which one), they didnt notify me by mail nor did they add an entry in my status history. I already put forward the Roght to information application though, i will see what i can get from that.

Reactions: SANAGhada