+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

hmel

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Yes please post your timelines. Looks like oath invites in scarborough haven't been coming through since few weeks.
Anyone has any insight into this?
this is ridiculous! scarborough is the slowest, since it deals with half of the GTA area (toronto, scarborough, MK, RH, etc), where the highest immigrant population in Canada resides. They should have opened another office in GTA to deal with the highest volumn

wahabsafdar

Mar 15, 2019
I applied for Citizenship Grant from Acton Ontario.
Application Received: May 17, 2018
Acknowledgment of Receipt: July 27, 2018
Processing started: August 15, 2018
Still waiting for Test/Interview.

wahabsafdar

Mar 15, 2019
It is indeed little frustrating ; however Now that I see that 51% of applicants who applied in May are still waiting for test Date I feel relieved; Since application process for most of us started in August I believe there's not much that we can do but wait.

Reactions: Erickelgrande

ali.tariq

May 29, 2011
App. Filed.......
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
I got my oath letter today:

Letter received: 14 March 2019
Ceremony Date: 28 March 2019

Please update!

And hopefully the rest of people get an answer soon!

Cheers
Congratulations!

AmirATM

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Hi
I had the test and interview yesterday at 2 PM - Montreal applicant . DM update on my application ... looking forward to Ceremony hopefully soon .. Good luck to everyone ..

Reactions: SANAGhada

vcecpr2014

May 30, 2014
Hi Guys, I received my test invite on 6th and my test is on 19-March. Please update.

Also, help me with below queries:-

Q#1: I am family applicant and received test invite for me and my wife.
I know there is no test/interview for kids but no where in the invite it is mentioned about kids and if they will be validating any kids document.
Looks like they are not validating documents for kids... any idea??

Q#2: For the test, I am mainly doing practice test from various sites / links shared in this forum. I am not really reading the book.. is it enough or should I must read the book?

Q#3: Generally the people who gave test recently, how was your interview experience after the test?

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Hi Guys, I received my test invite on 6th and my test is on 19-March. Please update.

Also, help me with below queries:-

Q#1: I am family applicant and received test invite for me and my wife.
I know there is no test/interview for kids but no where in the invite it is mentioned about kids and if they will be validating any kids document.
Looks like they are not validating documents for kids... any idea??

Q#2: For the test, I am mainly doing practice test from various sites / links shared in this forum. I am not really reading the book.. is it enough or should I must read the book?

Q#3: Generally the people who gave test recently, how was your interview experience after the test?
Updated, thanks. Many people here have suggested that the reading book is important.
Sent on May 7th 2018
Test December 4th 2018
Ceremony March 15 2019
Calgary,single
Eastern European country
Updated, thanks