+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

jangotrick

Jun 26, 2018
I haven't received AOR yet. Application was delivered on May 11th with signature of receiver too. And I haven't received my application package returned back also with any kind of insufficient information (which I believe, shouldn't be the case as far as details attached concerned). No response ??
Just wondering about if anyone knows about how to find out where is it hold? or How to contact CIC? any contact no. or email address? My application is with family all together and no update for any of application.:)
First check your application status using the UID/UCI, PR card number or the Payment Receipt Number in ECAS -https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

Second, you can call CIC using the numbers on the below link. You should wait till 10 July to call CIC. By then, your application will surely get updated.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

jangotrick

Jun 26, 2018
It should be available on the same day or next day of AOR. You can use UCI, PR card number or the application number, which you received in AOR.
ECAS systems use a web portal to spider crawl the local CIC update systems and can take anywhere from 12-48 hours during business days to update.

littlecanadian

Mar 2, 2018
Hello, please add me to the spreadsheet. Application sent: May 31, 2018. Received: June 04, 2018. No AOR yet. Office: Calgary. App Type: single.

Thanks and good luck to everybody!

bs1992

Nov 18, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
It should be available on the same day or next day of AOR. You can use UCI, PR card number or the application number, which you received in AOR.
ECAS systems use a web portal to spider crawl the local CIC update systems and can take anywhere from 12-48 hours during business days to update.
Thank you, I got my AOR on Wednesday....Maybe I will try on Monday. I tried using my application number and PR Card number but it still says I'm not in the system.

Reactions: jangotrick

jangotrick

Jun 26, 2018
When I opened my Client Application Status I noticed my mailing address is set to

2800 - 390 Bay Street C/O Slavens Ellie Michelle
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
M5H 2Y2

It is unbelievably shocking. She is an immigration lawyer but I never asked for help. Anybody had a similar issue?
Quickly change your mailing address. In the past, the immigration lawyer may have queried on your case under a representative authorization. If not, please report the issue through CIC through their web form.

By the way, the reason why Ontario applications get extended scrutiny is that couple of years back, a large number (largest in Canada) of Citizenship Fraud cases were detected from the region. So, make sure that no one has used your UCI/UID number to make changes to your address/contact details in the past. If they have, immediately correct it.

Reactions: hamoonExpressEntry

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015, Received PP...: 13-03-2015

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016
Hello everyone.
I sent mine and my child's citizenship applications in May 2018 and was waiting for the AOR but they returned both the applications 2 days ago by saying that "Your application is complete but your Minor's birth certificate is missing. Please also fill out new forms for your child updated on October 2017".

I understand about birth certificate but what forms are they talking about because I could only found one type of forms for a Minor.

Furthermore, they have stamped the first pages of both the application that indicates "Application Received with date".
Do I have to attach those two pages with the new application forms?

Has anyone faced the same situation ?

Your advices and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Syed Shah

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Hello everyone.
I sent mine and my child's citizenship applications in May 2018 and was waiting for the AOR but they returned both the applications 2 days ago by saying that "Your application is complete but your Minor's birth certificate is missing. Please also fill out new forms for your child updated on October 2017".

I understand about birth certificate but what forms are they talking about because I could only found one type of forms for a Minor.

Furthermore, they have stamped the first pages of both the application that indicates "Application Received with date".

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Syed Shah
CIC must have updated the form for Minor with a new version. Al they are asking is to fill the new form available now on the site. You don't need to send your child application stamped with date, though you can send same application for yourself with stamp. But you will have to attach the CIC letter which is attached with the returned application.
You can confirm the version of old and new pdf files, from File->Properties menu, and check the "Created" & "Modified" dates

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016
CIC must have updated the form for Minor with a new version. Al they are asking is to fill the new form available now on the site. You don't need to send your child application stamped with date, though you can send same application for yourself with stamp. But you will have to attach the CIC letter which is attached with the returned application.
You can confirm the version of old and new pdf files, from File->Properties menu, and check the "Created" & "Modified" dates
Thank you very much.

jangotrick

Jun 26, 2018
Hello everyone.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Syed Shah
It seems that that for minors you have to file as if you are filing independently. In 2017, a change came in where the application fees for minor filing independently as well as filing with family was made same. The second came in where you have to file "

a) A Separate Checklist for Minors

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/citizen/cit0008e-2.pdf

b) Fill up the Form CIT 003 (For Minors)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-canadian-citizenship-minors.html

c) Attach a Photocopy of the Child's Birth Certificate

When you file the application, no need to attach your old stamped application again.

** If you cannot open the above links, I suggest you copy them in Internet Explorer versus Google and then open them.

Hope this helps.

latemawus

Dec 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-07-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
17-01-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-04-2015
Hi Admin!
Please updated my status
They started processing my application on July 27, 2018.