+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

theflyingfalcon

May 23, 2014
Congratulations to the people who received the AOR, did you guys also get IRCC Client Survey Request approximately one week before getting the AOR?

jangotrick

Jun 26, 2018
Hi guys,
i need your help, i have sent my application on May 17th and after 2 weeks i changed my address, until now I didn't receive AOR.
what shall i do? please advise
Do nothing and wait till first week of August. Hopefully you will get your AOR this week. Once the AOR is recieved, then you can indicate a change of address to CIC. Right now, they do not have your file in the system, so they cannot make any changes.

Reactions: Abud83

singhharneet

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
AOR received last night (July 23rd) at 10.39 pm (Yes!!)

App was delivered on May 25th.

Kindly update my status (row 91).

When I login to client status tracker, it clearly shows "application received". Also mentions "We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 24, 2018."

Abud83

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Do nothing and wait till first week of August. Hopefully you will get your AOR this week. Once the AOR is recieved, then you can indicate a change of address to CIC. Right now, they do not have your file in the system, so they cannot make any changes.
thank you, so do you mean that I'm getting the AOR by mail or email?

khazan

Jun 28, 2018
thank you, so do you mean that I'm getting the AOR by mail or email?
It should be emailed to you if you have provided an email address. If you are not sure, call the cic call center and have the email address updated/confirmed. My AoR was late too because they had my old lawyer's email address as the primary email and not mine. So I called and got the other email address deleted.

Reactions: Abud83

Abud83

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
It should be emailed to you if you have provided an email address. If you are not sure, call the cic call center and have the email address updated/confirmed. My AoR was late too because they had my old lawyer's email address as the primary email and not mine. So I called and got the other email address deleted.
really appreciating your help, thank you

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017

When I login to client status tracker, it clearly shows "application received". Also mentions "We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 24, 2018."
Congrats, updated

vkelam

Feb 23, 2015

Hi, can you please help to understand how can we access client status tracker ? When I use check application status in cic there is no option for citizenship.