Please add me to the list:

Sent: April 26th
Received: May 2nd
Email Acknowledge receipt application: July 11th
City: Vancouver
Physical Presence: 1415

Gangnams

Jul 22, 2018
My application returned today. I am so sad. The opened my application on June 24

They said application incomplete. The letter said you have not submitted copies of both sides of identification documents. But in instruction guide for the application never said both sides of identification

if you had a passport in the past 5 years:
  • photocopies of 1 piece of government issued identification with your name, date of birth and photograph
Where it said both sides of identification documents to be submitted.

I am so sad :(
Hi Iceberg, Please what ID did you use for your returned application? I just realised that I did not send the photocopy of the back of the ID that I sent. Mine is the Alberta drivers license. I am a bit worried now as my application was sent June 15.

bs1992

Nov 18, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
Hi Iceberg, Please what ID did you use for your returned application? I just realised that I did not send the photocopy of the back of the ID that I sent. Mine is the Alberta drivers license. I am a bit worried now as my application was sent June 15.
I just read back through the application guidelines and document checklist...it's funny as it mentions the two sides on the checklist but not on the guidelines. Surely, if the front of the ID has a name, photo and date of birth on, why would they want a copy of a barcode? That's all my AB license has on the back. They should make it clearer what they are expecting in terms of ID, and not have two different requirements on their forms. I'm getting a bit paranoid now :oops: last thing I want (or anyone on here!) is a delay because of a miscommunication on their paperwork

Reactions: Gangnams

jangotrick

Jun 26, 2018
If you are certain your application will be returned, dispatch another application set with the same payment receipt barcode . This way it will save you time.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Yes in check list did't say about photocopy of the back of the ID. Drivers licence and OHIP (Ontario health card) and passport one extra ID I had sent, although they required 2 piece ID. Bad part is Drivers licence and OHIP both of them back side copy missing. How many ID you have sent. If you have sent 2 ID and any one of them are missing back side copy then your in a problem. Please do as jangotrick advised. That way you can save time for sure.

Reactions: jangotrick

Gangnams

Jul 22, 2018
If you are certain your application will be returned, dispatch another application set with the same payment receipt barcode . This way it will save you time.
It's not possible for me to dispatch another one because I also need a police report from my home country and the one I included in my application took forever to get apart from the financial expenses. Also, I cant be 'certain' that it would be returned yet.

Gangnams

Jul 22, 2018
Drivers licence and OHIP (Ontario health card) and passport one extra ID I had sent, although they required 2 piece ID. Bad part is Drivers licence and OHIP both of them back side copy missing. How many ID you have sent. If you have sent 2 ID and any one of them are missing back side copy then your in a problem. Please do as jangotrick advised. That way you can save time for sure.
Thanks. I sent two IDs. Bio page of passport and Alberta drivers license but no back page. I cant't get another police report from my home country to include as it takes time so the only choice is to wait.

Abud83

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hi guys,
i need your help, i have sent my application on May 17th and after 2 weeks i changed my address, until now I didn't receive AOR.
what shall i do? please advise