+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

jangotrick

Jun 26, 2018
i called them and they said i need to be more patient with the office for more few weeks.
i'm really nervous
Call once again and hopefully, you will speak with another agent who is more cooperative and is able to open a service ticket. I do not think anything is to worry but keep trying.

charles4eva

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
why are there so many April applicants logged into the May spreadsheet? will the original ADMIN transfer those recipients to April and delete from May?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
why are there so many April applicants logged into the May spreadsheet? will the original ADMIN transfer those recipients to April and delete from May?
They are not April applicant, technically they fall into May time line since they applied end of April and application received on May.

Gcha

Jun 4, 2018
Hello Admin,

Please update my information

Physical presence: I have made a mistake it is 1 128 days and not 1 095 days.

In process : july 30

Thank you ! :)

nazk

Jul 9, 2018
Hello everyone, I am in a bit of a dilemma and do not know how to proceed so would love to get some advice. My application went "in process" on 9th of august and so far I have not been requested to do my finger printing. Now I am getting married out of the country second week of January 2019 and will have to leave from mid-November or the maximum end of November. I am hoping that I would do my test date before that but you never know. So my question is:

1. Should I let them know that I am travelling and won't be available to from a certain date to a certain date?

2. If so what is the process to do that and also will this affect my application? As in increase my application time?
Thanks guys