App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
I took Oath on Dec 18 afternoon, and my ecas status changed to Complete this morning, Dec 20. Winnipeg applicant.

Reactions: Tilikun

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
I took Oath on Dec 18 afternoon, and my ecas status changed to Complete this morning, Dec 20. Winnipeg applicant.
Congrats. Hopefully should be in the same boat as you in January 2019.

Reactions: unsvn.it

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
Congrats. Hopefully should be in the same boat as you in January 2019.
Thank you! I guess you will receive your Oath invitation early next month. You took the test not so long after me.

After a long holiday, I hope there will be a rain of oath invitations right after new year!

Reactions: sgill83 and Emperor

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Hi,

I have completed my oath on 7th Dec and my application status is Complete.

Thank you all for your contributions to this forum and helping others.

Good luck for all other May applicants.
Updated, thanks
Hi everyone,
Here is my timeline. Thank you.

May 7, application delivered
July 6, AOR
July 31, application in process
November 1, test invite
November 23, citizenship test & interview
November 30, decision made
Dec 17, Oath letter
Jan 10, Ceremony
Updated, thanks
Hey guys, can my status be updated to "Decision made" please.

Approximate date was Dec 10th, 2018.
Updated, thanks

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Status changed to DM
Updated, thanks
Received my oath invite today (Dec 18th, 2018)

Oath date is Jan 24th, 2019.

Please update :)

Also, it says I need to bring "All of the original documents that you submitted with your citizenship application – Immigration Record of
Landing (IMM1000) or Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM5292 or IMM5688);" but I didn't remember submitting any of this with my application. Does anyone know what they are?
Updated, thanks
Season’s greetings guys and special congratulations to all those that have gotten their citizenship !

Application Received : May 17th, 2018
AOR: July 5th
In Process : July 18th
Type: Single

Above is the details of my application.

I have noticed a lot of people who have submitted in May are sadly still in process like myself and it is very ‘nerve wrecking ‘ waiting and checking while many others are getting through . Hopefully it’s just the backlog of applications and not that something is wrong .

Do you think there is anything negative in contacting the CIC for an update re application? Because in fairness they are still in the stipulated 12 months time frame .

Wouldn’t this have been the best Christmas gift lol
Updated, thanks
So glad to update you all on my progress: I am No. 119 on tracking sheet.
I received test invite today - Test date is Jan 14 2019 in Vancouver.
Thanks to you all who have kept us hopeful along this journey. My heart goes out to those still waiting - it won't be long.
Thanks to you all administrators for faithfully updating the sheet
It is a merry Christmas for me here and I wish the same to you all - And a wonderful 2019! I am so excited... I feel like screaming.
Updated, thanks
Good morning guys , CIC Edmonton sent me email just today
For Oath ceremony on Jan 29th , 2019
I passed the test on Nov 21st . ( may 18th applicant)
Updated, thanks

panraman

Mar 29, 2012
I am as well in same boat from Toronto.
I have called up CIC this morning and call agent said all good and application is in process.
File has been sent to local office. Not sure if I can consider this as progress?

My PR card is expiring in Mar 2019. I am not sure how to go about?
I have been told that; if I am not planning to travel out of country then its ok if I don't get it renewed and wait for Citizen application update? Does it sound ok?

Any advise is appreciated.

Cooper-montreal

Dec 19, 2018
No you don’t have to bring the whole application package with you that’s just too much! Wht you need to take with you is your passports if you have more than one, landing paper and PR card, I had my test last month and after the test all she checked was my PR card and other piece of I’d and once everything is done he or she will get you to sign on two different pieces of paper and will ask if you have any travel plan and will also tell you estimated time to get your oath inviatation. That being said he or she can check your passport and check if you have any travel history and if so than the dates you have mentioned in your application corresponds to those dates and that’s it and also good luck on your test
My test is on 14th Jan 2019 and I am preparing papers to bring with me.
You mentioned "Landing paper", could you please explain what is that paper? Do you mean "Confirmation of permanent resident"?
In the letter I received, it was written "If you have an Immigration Record of landing (IMM 1000) AND a Permanent Resident Card (PRC), you MUST
bring both documents.". I search google and find out that "Immigration Record of landing" was used before 2002, and was replaced by "Confirmation of permanent resident". Does it mean that I must bring ONLY the PR card.
Can anybody confirm please!

Thank you