+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Pris

May 11, 2018
Do u have an idea how to call if Im Outland applicant? Thank you
I am outland too. Where are you from?
I usually call using Hangouts application and it is free. That's the number: +16139444000
Another option is to call via Skype with the same number (but you need to load credit)

AmIRobot

Dec 12, 2018
I also got a notification this morning that my application has been updated. The notification was in reference to my Study Permit I submitted 3 days ago, but there was no change for that application. I opened my account and noticed the change was on my Permanent Residency application. The update was also in the medical section saying I do not need a medical exam. It previously used to say I passed the medical.

Also, when I opened my IRCC account in the morning, the "Current Status" section for the PR said "Submitted/Application Updated" but then when I signed out and signed back in, it went back to "Submitted".

Did anyone else see anything?
Are you an outland applicant? Are you applying the PR and a study permit at the same time? How did they associate your PR and study permit applications? I have a similar situation. My new term is coming so that I may need to apply for my study permit as well.

Last edited:

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
I called MP office and they said my Eligibility is passed and i have checked my profile and saw an update as "you do not need medical exam"(earlier it was Medicals passed)..Not sure if something really happening..

AOR: 02-May-2018, Medicals passed: 09-May-2018

Last edited:

jeremythanks2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
I called MP office and they said my Eligibility is passed and i have checked my profile and saw an update as "you do not need medical exam"(earlier it was Medicals passed)..Not sure if something really happening..

AOR: 02-May-2018, Medicals passed: 09-May-2018
same situation here. Nothing new yet.

Dutta585

Oct 10, 2018
Today called CC , to my surprise they said my eligibility is still in recommend passed. Its never moved from there since aug-2018. I am going to submit my WP extension(this is 2nd one after my pr appl submission).
you are applying for WP extension second time?

jeremythanks2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
I just called CIC, they said the security check started. In my GCMS notes received on March, the security did not start and only criminal passed. Is this a good sign?

And for the bridging work permit, they said they are currently processing those submitted on March 2nd for open work permit. I submit on 12th May and they said it still need couple of months to start processing mine. Is this the true situation???????

Reactions: Ram10

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
I just called CIC, they said the security check started. In my GCMS notes received on March, the security did not start and only criminal passed. Is this a good sign?

And for the bridging work permit, they said they are currently processing those submitted on March 2nd for open work permit. I submit on 12th May and they said it still need couple of months to start processing mine. Is this the true situation???????
Seems you get PPR soon, as per the information i got from CIC earlier they dont start security until Eligibility is passed...All the best

K1ngz

Jan 18, 2019
Hello all,
Please how will I know if am on SS in terms of comprehensive security screening? Where should I check for that on my GCMS notes?