+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

LaDavid

Oct 15, 2018
So am asking another question to the group....for persons who had to redo the medical, is there anyone who is still waiting on a response after redoing the medical and how long have they been waiting...also for persons who did get a response how long was it and what was the status change or update other than medical passed..thanks much

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
So my profile was just updated giving me 30 days to redo the medical
So finally some update. Are you an In-Land applicant? and one more question, after how many days your status has changed from "you do not need medical exam" to "Re-medicals"

LaDavid

Oct 15, 2018
So finally some update. Are you an In-Land applicant? and one more question, after how many days your status has changed from "you do not need medical exam" to "Re-medicals"
Yes i am an inland applicant....its been approximately 16 days between the status change in my medical and redo medical

Reactions: EE12345 and Ram10

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Yes i am an inland applicant....its been approximately 16 days between the status change in my medical and redo medical
Ohh...Then i can also expect re-medicals. MP office said, as you are in-land they will extend your medicals, which seems not true.

LaDavid

Oct 15, 2018
Ohh...Then i can also expect re-medicals. MP office said, as you are in-land they will extend your medicals, which seems not true.
At this point am very skeptical, bordering pessimistic, of what most persons give as advice. I mostly trust what ppl have actually gone through, thats why i like this forum as it proves to be very helpful, although the caveat is that everyones experience may be different. Good luck....am still hopeful after 13 months that i might hear something positive although i have a plan if it doesn't turn out that way.

Reactions: EE12345 and Ram10

DannyBo

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Hey buddies, updates here. I received the landing interview email this morning. Consider it the same as the golden email (PPR). it has been almost 13months for me since AOR. Long journey, but finally arrived. Good Luck guys

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hello...new here..just signed in.

EE May 2018 AOR. Inland applicant.
Application has gone On Hold since Nov 2018 as per GCMS notes. Reason - pending further review at local office.
Applied for WP extention -> 4 and 1/2 months have passed. No updates on it.

Reactions: djangoboy

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Hey buddies, updates here. I received the landing interview email this morning. Consider it the same as the golden email (PPR). it has been almost 13months for me since AOR. Long journey, but finally arrived. Good Luck guys
Congratulations... Did you get Re-medical request(if your medicals have expired)

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hi guys, I have a query with regards to the change in medical status. Before you could get a request for remedical, was your status stating we are processing your background check or does it state Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check?

DannyBo

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Hello...new here..just signed in.

EE May 2018 AOR. Inland applicant.
Application has gone On Hold since Nov 2018 as per GCMS notes. Reason - pending further review at local office.
Applied for WP extention -> 4 and 1/2 months have passed. No updates on it.
You may call them and follow up on status. the web indicates the processing time is 96 days. whenever it exceeds 96 days, you could start bugging them

Reactions: djangoboy

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
You may call them and follow up on status. the web indicates the processing time is 96 days. whenever it exceeds 96 days, you could start bugging them
Have contacted them already, via MP also......In my EE PR case, everything was passed in Nov 2018...eligibility, SS, criminality and everything....But still application was put 'On Hold' in Nov 2018 saying further review required.

In my WP extension (BOWP) case, even eligibilty review has not yet started after 4 1/2 months...everything is put on hold

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Have contacted them already, via MP also......In my EE PR case, everything was passed in Nov 2018...eligibility, SS, criminality and everything....But still application was put 'On Hold' in Nov 2018 saying further review required.

In my WP extension (BOWP) case, even eligibilty review has not yet started after 4 1/2 months...everything is put on hold
why is everything on hold? do you know the reason