+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

rondp21

Sep 26, 2018
Hi Guys ,

I just received my around PPR 11 AM EST .

AOR : 29 May , called CIC ,First week on nov and agent informed my File is approved , need to wit for visa office to send communication for documents .
Applicants : 2
Best of luck to all , hope you all receive the golden email soon . Will be updating immitracker .
Congrats pal

Reactions: simran89

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Same situation AOR 17th May. VO Winnipeg. What is your VO ?
Hi, sad to find that
My file moved in June to some OSC I think its in Ottawa
Have you made consultations with anyone? I was informed on this forum to raise a CSE. I did and got reply my additional documents were forwarded to the office where my File is.
I don’t know what they will do now, optimistically judging from last speed they should be through in 15 days. And generally files are rejected in first 2 months, its rare they would reject a file so late. I’ll apply for another GCMS in 20 days.

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Same situation AOR 17th May. VO Winnipeg. What is your VO ?
We must get in touch with this person
Same issue file set to failed then passed

rondp21

Sep 26, 2018
Hi, sad to find that
My file moved in June to some OSC I think its in Ottawa
Have you made consultations with anyone? I was informed on this forum to raise a CSE. I did and got reply my additional documents were forwarded to the office where my File is.
I don’t know what they will do now, optimistically judging from last speed they should be through in 15 days. And generally files are rejected in first 2 months, its rare they would reject a file so late. I’ll apply for another GCMS in 20 days.
We can not do much except waiting. Did they ask you for send an additional document ?
I raised a CSE to inquire about the status no reply yet.

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
We can not do much except waiting. Did they ask you for send an additional document ?
I raised a CSE to inquire about the status no reply yet.
No they didn’t ask. But it was the only positive action to take, since we are certain this is the reason they are refusing application we must provide the document.

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
What doc did you provide ?
The document listing my duties at the job, its an attachment to the employment letter.

Maybe if its your prior employment you can get an explanation from your employer.

rfhafeez

Feb 12, 2018
Guys

Please guide me if i can give reference of GCMS notes while submitting/raising CSE or giving GCMS notes reference would negatively impact decision outcome? Please need urgent help.

Thanks

tschin

Nov 25, 2018
Finally relieved that my invitation to landing interview came on Nov 22nd (AOR May 16 - so just over 6 months). Your sharing gave me hope and patience. I am an inland candidate and I have to attend the interview in 2 weeks. They have asked me to bring proof of RPRF payment. I paid it along with the application fee. So I don't have a receipt. All I might be able to do is take a screenshot of the total 1040 amount in the Application Submitted page and a copy of my bank account. Can anyone confirm if this this okay, or suggest anything better?

Thanks. And wish you all the best. After having waited this long, I am sure your applications would be approved as well and hopefully soon.

abd90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Finally relieved that my invitation to landing interview came on Nov 22nd (AOR May 16 - so just over 6 months). Your sharing gave me hope and patience. I am an inland candidate and I have to attend the interview in 2 weeks. They have asked me to bring proof of RPRF payment. I paid it along with the application fee. So I don't have a receipt. All I might be able to do is take a screenshot of the total 1040 amount in the Application Submitted page and a copy of my bank account. Can anyone confirm if this this okay, or suggest anything better?

Thanks. And wish you all the best. After having waited this long, I am sure your applications would be approved as well and hopefully soon.
Congrats! I'm sure that should be fine. What stream did you apply under?

Jimmy01

Sep 29, 2018

Congratulations.

You can find the receipt of your payment of RPRF by clicking on the “Confirmation of Online Application Transmission” and then click on the “Payment Receipt Number” from there you can print your receipt.

Good luck and again congratulations!