+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

tschin

Nov 25, 2018
Congratulations.

You can find the receipt of your payment of RPRF by clicking on the “Confirmation of Online Application Transmission” and then click on the “Payment Receipt Number” from there you can print your receipt.

Good luck and again congratulations!
Thanks so much Jimmy01. I appreciate it - making me 100% ready.

Reactions: abd90 and Jimmy01

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Hello guys, an update!
I got my IP2 updated on Friday last week! So technically after 181 days.

So i am still waiting. Some say after ip2- within few days you get PPR others say..few hours..others say..if you don't get it..you end up in security screening..so lets wait.

Reactions: acheandre and nk31

nk31

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello guys, an update!
I got my IP2 updated on Friday last week! So technically after 181 days.

So i am still waiting. Some say after ip2- within few days you get PPR others say..few hours..others say..if you don't get it..you end up in security screening..so lets wait.
Some hope !!! :) I am touching 180 days tomorrow. Did you get an update in your mail as well about profile being updated ?

Reactions: Superman89

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Some hope !!! :) I am touching 180 days tomorrow. Did you get an update in your mail as well about profile being updated ?
i got mine ip2 on 181th, so never know..ur close. No i didn't get any update i just logged in- and it said updated- so i went and check bc check and saw that we are processing..

Mummyyamen

Nov 20, 2018
Got my application refused/ rejectedi. They officer fave reason that i have insufficient funds. I think she is mistaken cos i have more than sufficient funds. What can i do

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Got my application refused/ rejectedi. They officer fave reason that i have insufficient funds. I think she is mistaken cos i have more than sufficient funds. What can i do
I am very sorry to hear that! I am sure they provided you a letter to explain yourself for the review. What does your GCMS notes say? At last, i would highly advise to get a new bank statement. And what is your current status on the Immi Account? Are you on IP1 or Ip2? And your AOR please ?

Mummyyamen

Nov 20, 2018
I am very sorry to hear that! I am sure they provided you a letter to explain yourself for the review. What does your GCMS notes say? At last, i would highly advise to get a new bank statement. And what is your current status on the Immi Account? Are you on IP1 or Ip2? And your AOR please ?
Our staus on BC changed to Not applicable on the 23rd of Nov. And the final decision came on 26th Nov. APR was 18th of MayThe letter of explanation state that i do have 12000 canadian dollars instaed of 23000 for a famiky of four. I have more than 23000 in my account as at the rime i submitted my application and i still have the money now . Is there a way

Reactions: Kesc