+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Suri1908

Oct 21, 2018
Hi,
AOR 22 May, so I crossed the 6 months.
I am still in IP1, I requested a GCMS in the beginning of November.
I tried to reach CIC by phone several time without success.
What do you suggest I do on top of that ?
Thank you for your advise.
Try calling them in the morning first hours..

abd90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Anyone who has written an email to Ralph Goodale, apart from the application no., what other details did you provide in order to get a status update?

Reactions: AlexandraO

Suri1908

Oct 21, 2018
Anyone who has written an email to Ralph Goodale, apart from the application no., what other details did you provide in order to get a status update?
I gave all my details like UCI, Application number, date of birth, full name, if any dependents name. But I didn’t get reply yet better somebody who got reply can tell us here please

JJ April Aor

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks
Notification of completion of 6 month - you meant with CSE request? just to send letter smth like Dear Officer, I am ___, my application number _____
the 6 months has been passed after AOR ( or some other date?) can you please advise whether additional documents needed and what stage the application is on??

thank you
Yes.CSE through Webform
Just a letter with applicant details in full and the matter.No additional docs required.

I have seen IP1 or IP2 stages ie. ' BGC not started & BGC under process', discussed in diffrent forums and it is said that review required applications are in IP1 stage.But I think it is only a speculation and CIC doesn't follow kind of system like that.
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

Reactions: AlexandraO

Ice1987

Jul 31, 2018
Just got off a call with CIC agent. So beautiful to hear the same answer again and again and again and again.... eligibility being reviewed, background check in progress. 6 months is the average processing time for most applications. And unfortunately I am a part of the 'rare' set of applications. AOR 24 May. Though CIC has not given some good news until now, this process has taught me one wonderful thing I will treasure for life 'PATIENCE' :)

abd90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Just got off a call with CIC agent. So beautiful to hear the same answer again and again and again and again.... eligibility being reviewed, background check in progress. 6 months is the average processing time for most applications. And unfortunately I am a part of the 'rare' set of applications. AOR 24 May. Though CIC has not given some good news until now, this process has taught me one wonderful thing I will treasure for life 'PATIENCE' :)
I completely agree :D

Reactions: acheandre

rondp21

Sep 26, 2018
Called CIC yesterday. Very rude agent provided no info. AOR may 17.
Couldn't agree more regarding PATIENCE :)