Miniangel

Mar 13, 2018
Chile
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-05-2018
Hi all,

Just got a reply from Ralph as copied below. Totally clueless about why Eligibility is still RR after 6 months of file submission. Experts pls suggest how to expedite the process ...

Dear Shailender - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received May 2018. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process – review required.

Criminality passed May 2018.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Apr 2019.

Sincerely,

Ms. Robyn Sullivan[/QU
Hi there! Can you tell me how I can contact this person? I will be requesting my notes soon but it might take a while to get them... No updates since Medicals Passed back in June :(

Vanish

Nov 11, 2018
Hi Folks, did anyone receive a request for retaking the medicals? My medicals expired around a month back and CIC asked me to redo them. Does it mean good/bad ? (AOR 31st May)
Heppened to one of my friend a month back he got ppr last week

Reactions: nk31

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi Folks, did anyone receive a request for retaking the medicals? My medicals expired around a month back and CIC asked me to redo them. Does it mean good/bad ? (AOR 31st May)
it's usually a good sign from past trends.

Reactions: nk31

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
12/11/2018= Eligibility not started , criminality not started, security not started. Review Required PCC-Which has been given & Statutory Question- previous refusal Au visa.
Spoke to Ralph and latest GCMS as per 23rd Oct- states the same thing.
What should i do?
Local Visa office is Sydney, Australia.

Oh and I paid these Morons with the application! and my CRS score was 495!!!!!
Argh, Should i order another set? Thanks,

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
12/11/2018= Eligibility not started , criminality not started, security not started. Review Required PCC-Which has been given & Statutory Question- previous refusal Au visa.
Spoke to Ralph and latest GCMS as per 23rd Oct- states the same thing.
What should i do?
Local Visa office is Sydney, Australia.

Oh and I paid these Morons with the application! and my CRS score was 495!!!!!
Argh, Should i order another set? Thanks,
If you check the “notes” section towards the end. Do you see Case Processing Agent/Case Analyst Notes?
This is the first Eligibility review, a recommendation is made and then the file goes on queue for final processing/review by a senior officer.
In some cases like yours, I believe, where the first review was done at the CIO, the status of Eligibility gets reset to “Not Started” before it’s sent to a VO (Sydney, Australia in your case)

So check “Notes” and also check “Activity” to see the most recent activities on your application

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Just checked, Activity is the same- not started, as per the notes only thing is PCC from mauritius- however this was attached. Sat question is on review.. i think i ll order third set of GCMS
If you check the “notes” section towards the end. Do you see Case Processing Agent/Case Analyst Notes?
This is the first Eligibility review, a recommendation is made and then the file goes on queue for final processing/review by a senior officer.
In some cases like yours, I believe, where the first review was done at the CIO, the status of Eligibility gets reset to “Not Started” before it’s sent to a VO (Sydney, Australia in your case)

So check “Notes” and also check “Activity” to see the most recent activities on your application

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Just checked, Activity is the same- not started, as per the notes only thing is PCC from mauritius- however this was attached. Sat question is on review.. i think i ll order third set of GCMS
Who made these notes you’re referring to, a Program Assistant?

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
If you could outline what you can see from Notes 1 - 5

I find it very weird that only R10 checks have been done on your file after so long.