+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

i have submitted my application online on 2nd May,2018 and i have got AOR on 9th May,2018. Medicals passed soon after but i have not received any update after that. I have applied for GCMS notes and waiting for them. 6 months have already passed , and my employer information and all the details which i have submitted are transparent. Can someone suggest me is there anyone who submitted early May and still waiting for the response. i am an In-land applicant

Last edited:

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Guys,

i have submitted my application online on 2nd May,2018 and i have got AOR on 9th May,2018. Medicals passed soon after but i have not received any update after that. I have applied for GCMS notes and waiting for them. 6 months have already passed , and my employer information and all the details which i have submitted are transparent. Can someone suggest me is there anyone who submitted early May and still waiting for the response. i am an In-land applicant
Wait first for your GCMS notes to track if anything may have been set for review.

Only then you´ll know that to do next.

Roopakv

Jan 30, 2015
Hi All,

I got my AOR on May 23rd 2018. My medicals passed on June 2nd and no update after that.

Its almost 6 months and it doesn't show any update.My background check still haven't started.

Can anyone please help.

Thanks,
Roopa

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hi All,

I got my AOR on May 23rd 2018. My medicals passed on June 2nd and no update after that.

Its almost 6 months and it doesn't show any update.My background check still haven't started.

Can anyone please help.

Thanks,
Roopa
Did you order GCMS notes? That's the only way to find out more details about your application

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
any updates guy any Ip2s or ppr? as i said it yesterday out of 251 applications registered over immitracker for May- 75% 121 PPRhave already rec'd. So i am not surprised- they aren't issuing any more

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
12/11/2018= Eligibility not started , criminality not started, security not started. Review Required PCC-Which has been given & Statutory Question- previous refusal Au visa.
Spoke to Ralph and latest GCMS as per 23rd Oct- states the same thing.
What should i do?
Local Visa office is Sydney, Australia.

Oh and I paid these Morons with the application! and my CRS score was 495!!!!!
Argh, Should i order another set? Thanks,
If you show us your notes, we will be able to help you better.

Reactions: Superman89

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
***A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT*** Lock-in Date: 2018-05-26_XXXXXX PA: XXXXXX - EE
FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information
contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
-----------------------------------Ml3 A11.2:
Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: Appears
Met FSW points total: 75 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - PA Indication of previous relationships
documentation not on file - SPOUSE Indication of previous relationships documentation not on file Ready to
Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 473 CRS points minimum score
for round: 441 CRS score at application (APR): 473 CRS Points assessed: 473 I have reviewed the following for
CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work
Experience with "Wellington High School, edoc# 221258160" & "Green Valley Islamic College, edoc# 221261350"
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application SPOUSE/CL: Not in Status
NO ADVERSE INFORMATION: NOTE: PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS: SP: V307772189: TRV (APPROVED)
-----------------------------------FAMILY
COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2016-12-04; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING PA -
Indication of previous relationships, Documentation Not on file SPOUSE - Indication of previous relationships,
Documentation Not on file No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All
valid for 6 months or more
____________________________________ WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-05-26 Primary Occupation: NOC 4031 Secondary school teachers EDUCATION
CREDENTIALS PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Secondary Education 2014-04 to 2014-06 -Teacher (NOC: 4031) - at
Wellington High School - eDoc# 221258160 - Letter dated 2018-05-14 appears to confirm employment in declared
occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead
statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of 61,061 per annum
- Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 0 years and 3 months. CRS Foreign Work: 0 years and 3
months. 2015-07 to 2018-05 - Secondary English/History Teacher (NOC: 4031) - at Green Valley Islamic College -
eDoc# 221261350 - Letter dated 2018-05-11 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout
the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties
as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of 94,438 per annum - Letter confirms full/time
employment; FSW Work: 2 years and 11 months. CRS Foreign Work: 2 years and 11 months. FSW Work: 1 year
CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)
-----------------------------------WORK
EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 11 FSW Points
ADAPTABILITY: 5 FSW Points Spouse has language Proficiency
SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Family of 2 requires CAD $15 531 Verified available funds - approx. $22
745 CAD as per recent statement (11/05/2018) from: Westpac Bank
------
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#: XXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this
application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and
note the following. MIN.SCORE: 441 CRS SCORE: 473 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI
Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI SP: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary
Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified ----LANGUAGES-----
Principal Applicant 1 -English- IEL TS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IEL TS
and Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign
credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's
degree Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential
confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree
(three years) Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant 1-Australia police
certificate: Provided-NRT 2- Mauritius police certificate: Missing PCs w/ Letter: Request Letter Sent EDocs:
221258669 and 221260064 R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Pending outstanding PC Spouse 1-
Australia police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation:
Review Required - Stat Questions -----AGE-----Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA toe-APR
Documents set for Review: Client Information

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: