+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
From the notes, I cannot discern any eligibility issues, it looks like it's in queue for review, but other than that all looks in order to me.
Hello champ, indeed i did submit PCC on 23rd of June- file was touched on 20th of June, Since then there was no news whatsover. File is currently at local visa office in Sydney, duties and pof wise seems good to go..however I am not sure how come the delay. Lets hope for the best..

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello champ, indeed i did submit PCC on 23rd of June- file was touched on 20th of June, Since then there was no news whatsover. File is currently at local visa office in Sydney, duties and pof wise seems good to go..however I am not sure how come the delay. Lets hope for the best..
You being at 171 days now only indicates that you're so close to getting your passport request. In my opinion, it's the background check taking all that time. The rest should be done in a short time. Maybe by the end of December your case will be positively closed. We are in a similar situation, except that we're August AoR.

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hi Everyone

Completed 6 months on the 3rd of this month. Sent the web form asking for the status update and our visa office. Got an email today with the reply below....

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Provincial Nominee Class.

• Your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on 2018/05/04.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.

We invite you to visit our website for more information on what to expect after a permanent residence application is submitted.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

o_O

Reactions: bennylee

Chaitra Ramesh

Apr 24, 2018
Hi,

I have got my medicals passed on Nov 6th . When can i expect my next update? my score is 468 applied under EE FSW category. I would be great if someone responds to this. I am sure there are many in the same situation.

Thanks Much!

Reactions: nk31

nk31

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi,

I have got my medicals passed on Nov 6th . When can i expect my next update? my score is 468 applied under EE FSW category. I would be great if someone responds to this. I am sure there are many in the same situation.

Thanks Much!
What is your AOR ? I too passed my medicals ( for the 2nd time ) on 6th Nov and I am still stuck at IP1.

Reactions: bennylee

rfhafeez

Feb 12, 2018
Guys

Can you please guide how can i raise CSE? Further also guide me if i can give reference of GCMS notes while uploading documents through CSE?

Many Thanks.

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hi Guys,

i have submitted my application online on 2nd May,2018 and i have got AOR on 9th May,2018. Medicals passed soon after but i have not received any update after that. I have applied for GCMS notes and waiting for them. 6 months have already passed , and my employer information and all the details which i have submitted are transparent. Can someone suggest me is there anyone who submitted early May and still waiting for the response. i am an In-land applicant
I am an outlander with PNP in the same boat :) Filled the web form after I completed 6 months on Nov 3rd... the response I got was that my file is in Nova Scotia and eligibility is being checked

Feb

Jun 30, 2016
order gcms - u might have review required- since u went straight to ip2.
What does review required mean?
I called them today.. They said that security and criminality is processed while eligibility not started
He didn't mention " review required"

Ash_Vish

Sep 18, 2018
Hi Guys!
I just received PPR.
Time line as below.
AOR - 19/05/2018
Medicals Passed & IP2 - 31/05/2018 (No IP1 as in many Inland and CEC applicants)
PPR - 13/11/2018 ( 178 days)
FSW - Inland
VO - Montreal

But there is a small issue. Only I (dependent) received the request. The message says that the primary applicant will be contacted separately. Any idea how long this is going to take? Anybody who faced similar issues can share their experience as it seems a little unusual and would be greatly helpful.

@legalfalcon ..Can you share your thoughts on how long IRCC takes to contact the primary applicant?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: May2018

agoyal1271

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Has anybody recently got a reply from Ralph?
I did today. I am pretty to close to completing my 6 months. I got a feedback saying that my file is in Sydney Office and it is review required on the eligibility. I haven't received any request from CIC for any documents. I am not sure the reason behind the review required!!

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
I did today. I am pretty to close to completing my 6 months. I got a feedback saying that my file is in Sydney Office and it is review required on the eligibility. I haven't received any request from CIC for any documents. I am not sure the reason behind the review required!!
Have you ordered GCMS notes? You may see the reason for review required for eligibility there.