EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello Friends!
My timeline is as follows..

AOR- 27th May
MEP & IP1- 6th June
RPRF request and payment- 16th Oct.

What are the chances of rejection after getting an RPRF request? How long will CIC take to process the application?
Thanks!
Considering your timeline, the chances are worse than winning the lottery, that is, extremely unlikely.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
AOR MAY 25 TH
CEC INLAND
RPRF PAID JUNE 12
GOT A APPLICATION UPDATED
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT OF RPRF FEE CHANGED TO NOT APPLICABLE FROM WE ARE REVIEWING!!!!!
FEEL LIKE SO MANY 25 TH AOR GOT UPDATE TODAY
GOD BLESS ALL
HOPEFULLY ALL GET PR BEFORE THAN THEY EXPECT
i wish .. i am may applicant with no updates

bk23k

Jun 15, 2018
d

hey i am may 26th- did you order the notes?
I have the same issue, May 23 AOR, medical passed after that no response. can somebody please help. I have not applied for notes. or Access to Information yet, want to wait till 6 months are complete. is that wise?

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
I have the same issue, May 23 AOR, medical passed after that no response. can somebody please help. I have not applied for notes. or Access to Information yet, want to wait till 6 months are complete. is that wise?
I'm may 30 and ip1

rondp21

Sep 26, 2018
What I’m noticing from last two days that only CEC applicants have received their PPR and not the other streams
I’m FSW-O applicant, may 23 Aor still in Ip1 stage. It is so stressing to keep on scrolling the mailbox every hour.
I am CEC completed 5 months only MEP
Eligibility in progress. IP1

rondp21

Sep 26, 2018
Yes, Notes will only cause anxiety. Even with notes it is going to take the same time.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I think there are many of you May applicants whose files are probably in Montreal but you don't know your visa office. If you click on the link in my signature you can see a list of all known cases at Montreal. We have about ~15 known cases for April and June but only 4 from May. My guess is there would be more from May also. It's just that you guys seem to be a calmer bunch and haven't tried to find out your visa offices.