20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Hi All,

MY AOR is May 31st. Please add me 91 9884593024. Thanks.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is my curent status. Can anyone tell me know what is sthe next stage?
you will have to order gcms notes to know exactly whats going on with application

DannyBo

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Hi All,

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is my curent status. Can anyone tell me know what is sthe next stage?
1- Do not need to take the wording too seriously. Your background check may already start, but the system did not get updated.
2- You're in IP1 for such a long time, the good news is your PPR will arrive right away once you move to IP2.
3- Call IRCC to see if anything happens in the backend already and order notes at the same time.
4- My AOR was May 30th, stuck in IP2 for more than three months. I just keep calm and wait, as my application is in Winnipeg, which is much slower than other VOs.

All in all, do not worry. Do whatever you can and wait for the results

mano1988

Oct 11, 2018
1- Do not need to take the wording too seriously. Your background check may already start, but the system did not get updated.
2- You're in IP1 for such a long time, the good news is your PPR will arrive right away once you move to IP2.
3- Call IRCC to see if anything happens in the backend already and order notes at the same time.
4- My AOR was May 30th, stuck in IP2 for more than three months. I just keep calm and wait, as my application is in Winnipeg, which is much slower than other VOs.

All in all, do not worry. Do whatever you can and wait for the results
I have raised Notes now. Thanks Danny for kind information.

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
you explained the reason of delay very well. I had so many negative thoughts in my mind before reading your post. Because i was not getting the idea of this situation. I ordered notes yesterday. Trying to stay positive. But you know I crossed 5 months since my AOR. So anxiety stress is killing me everyday.
me too
Hi All,

This is my curent status. Can anyone tell me know what is sthe next stage

me too

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
u
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Case Analyst: recommend pass** APPLICATION
ANALYSED THIS APPLICATION BASED ON THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED BY THE APPLICANT AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE FILE, I MAKE THE FOLLOWING RECOMMENDATION. A11.2 APPEARS MET R87.2(3) MST MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- APPEAR MET• 2 years of full time work experience met• PA is currently residing in Canada and working for employer making job offer• PA has valid LMIA in the specific NOC.proof of settlement funds : exempt with job offer and current employment in Canada Outstanding Documents (Requested): - Police Cert Requested at CIO remains outstanding• RPRF: PAID CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS .MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file .ACCOMPANYING----INTEGRATED.search foss gcms. please review stats questions and GCMS notes SPOUSE/CL. PROOF OF FUND - Not required PA is working in Canada with valid arranged employment offer.

Hope this helps:D
got pretty much same as me. So i guess you are in review required as well.. unfortunately wait is long.

Aryan7

Mar 2, 2018
Hi guys,

Can any one share the forum for the post CoPR and landing in Canada requirements. Appreciate any feedback asap.

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
u

got pretty much same as me. So i guess you are in review required as well.. unfortunately wait is long.
well let's hope that they will do review before x-mas time:)

mano1988

Oct 11, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Today i got BG update,

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Can anyone let me know how long it will take for BG? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: gio1

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Today i got BG update,

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Can anyone let me know how long it will take for BG? Thanks in advance.
You're almost there..what's your aor?

JeMaAnd

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Hi Guys, anyone of you here knows if the visa officer also check the employer of the spouse even if the main applicant did not get any points from spouse’s work experience. Thanks and goodluck to everyone.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi Guys, anyone of you here knows if the visa officer also check the employer of the spouse even if the main applicant did not get any points from spouse’s work experience. Thanks and goodluck to everyone.
Not for the purpose of verifying points acquired but as a part of the background check.

Sonucheena

Jun 7, 2018
I am partner in a CA firm from past three years and have got the ITA ? What set of documents will be required for the smooth processing of my EE profile?

As am not getting any checklist for submitting docs for a SELF EMPLOYED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT who is in practice for Three years now .

Please guide and suggest .