+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

msiddiqui93

May 23, 2018
Hi guys,

First, I wanted to thank you all for the immense amount of support and information I have gotten from this forum regarding my application. This is actually my first post and I have been silently just reasing everyone else’s posts till now! I have gotten so much information about this whole process that I feel like I shouldnt have gotten a consultant lol

But well, I have a consultant working on my application and the following is my timeline:

ITA: 26th March
AOR: 30th May
Medical Passed: 20th June
Background Check Started: 21st September

Please note that the medical and the background check dates are tentatively based on my email correspondance with my consultant, and could be a day or two after the application status changed.

I am applying from Dubai in the FSW-outland stream and my question is do you guys know if I am in the IP1 or IP2 stage? And any guesses as to how much longer I’ll be waiting?

Thanks in advance!

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Hi guys,

First, I wanted to thank you all for the immense amount of support and information I have gotten from this forum regarding my application. This is actually my first post and I have been silently just reasing everyone else’s posts till now! I have gotten so much information about this whole process that I feel like I shouldnt have gotten a consultant lol

But well, I have a consultant working on my application and the following is my timeline:

ITA: 26th March
AOR: 30th May
Medical Passed: 20th June
Background Check Started: 21st September

Please note that the medical and the background check dates are tentatively based on my email correspondance with my consultant, and could be a day or two after the application status changed.

I am applying from Dubai in the FSW-outland stream and my question is do you guys know if I am in the IP1 or IP2 stage? And any guesses as to how much longer I’ll be waiting?

Thanks in advance!
You are now in IP2 Brother. Atleast someone from Dubai is moving forward ;)

I am a week before you, but still stuck in ip1.

msiddiqui93

May 23, 2018
You are now in IP2 Brother. Atleast someone from Dubai is moving forward ;)

I am a week before you, but still stuck in ip1.
Ohh thanks! I am sure yours will come through too..so what exactly takes place in the IP2 stage? In the sense that is it possible to be rejected after this stage?

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Ohh thanks! I am sure yours will come through too..so what exactly takes place in the IP2 stage? In the sense that is it possible to be rejected after this stage?
Well honestly, people get rejected at every stage. But the number is really really small. So if your criminality, eligibility and security are good, you are good to go. Just sit back and relax.

Getting to IP2 is a major step and brings you very close to PPR. Good news is on its way. Good luck!

Reactions: msiddiqui93

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
139 days since AOR 17th May and no update at all since Medical Pass. The only thing that I realized is that my file is at Ottawa office according to the CIC agent that I managed to talk to last week. If I have clean criminal record, there is nothing much worry about, correct? :( Really really looking forward to hearing good news soon!!

Some people are talking about ghost update. I have no access to my CIC account because my consultant is handling my application. Is there any possible way that I can see whether there is any ghost update or not on my account?

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
139 days since AOR 17th May and no update at all since Medical Pass. The only thing that I realized is that my file is at Ottawa office according to the CIC agent that I managed to talk to last week. If I have clean criminal record, there is nothing much worry about, correct? :( Really really looking forward to hearing good news soon!!

Some people are talking about ghost update. I have no access to my CIC account because my consultant is handling my application. Is there any possible way that I can see whether there is any ghost update or not on my account?
I believe if you have all your application details (File no, uci etc), you should be able to create a cic account and link your application, experts can suggest better though.
Otherwise, you can order GCMS notes to get more accurate status of your application.

La Panic

Sep 23, 2018
Hi all
Please add me to the whatsapp group. My AOR was received on May 1st. My phone number is +213770119826 Thanks!

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Hello everyone, I am may 26th, just wondering having previous refusal could impact an application? However previous relationship was
Spouse visa in Australia, and this was explained on LOE- as relationship broke down with previous wife hence why.
Currently my GCMS notes states this:
NTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application SPOUSE/CL: Not in Status
NO ADVERSE INFORMATION: NOTE: PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS: SP: V307772189: TRV (APPROVED)

So I ask, No Trace other than present application Spouse/CL what would that mean?
At last, I believe the last line: NOTE: PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS: SP: V307772189: TRV (APPROVED), This could be my Canadian Tourist Visa which was approved in 2016.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
HI all
I'd like to call CIC, can you please, give me the phone number? and advises if any !!?
You can speak with the IRCC call center agent. You need to have patience(that's the most important thing) because you may have to call multiple times. You need to have your Application#, UCI#(they may ask for additional verification) handy.

- Telephone: +1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
- Telephone: +1-613 944 4000 (Outside Canada)

Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English. These are local Cansda

If you are calling from Outside of Canada you can use Google Hangout/Skype. Check the tip on how to call from outside Canada: https://www.immigroup.com/news/how-call-citizenship-and-immigration-canada-outside-canada

Ask them about :
-Eligibility - Passed or Not
-Criminality - Passed or Not
-Status of Background Check

agoyal1271

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Folks, this is my first post and have few questions regarding the same.

AOR : May 23th 2018
Medical : June 02 2018
RPRF Request: June 19th 2018

I haven't received any updated after that. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks