+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

smitz

Star Member
May 13, 2018
Hey Guys,

Got a question - if you have got a PPR (not sent PP yet), can you remove the funds you have shown as POF immediately i.e. before you get the PR stamped? I will be moving out of my residence country right after I get the PR so I want to clear my overseas account asap.

Thanks.

Kapish222

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Hi,

My AOR is 19th May 2018 and i moved to BG check on 18th Sept.

My cic account was linked to lawyer on 23rd of May and after this i did not have access to my account nor did i get any update email when i passed medical on 2th June and moved to ip1 stage. I always called cic to check my status.

My question over here is who will get PPR email ME or the Lawyer whoes acc is linked to my profile now. I am curious to know this because everyone who moved to BG check in progress on 18th Sept have got PPR emails and not me.

Please note - I always authenticated with my email id when i had called cic for any queries related to my profile.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hey Guys,

Got a question - if you have got a PPR (not sent PP yet), can you remove the funds you have shown as POF immediately i.e. before you get the PR stamped? I will be moving out of my residence country right after I get the PR so I want to clear my overseas account asap.

Thanks.
No issues but you might need to show pof when you land. So get a new statement when you plan on landing

Reactions: smitz

smitz

Star Member
May 13, 2018
No issues but you might need to show pof when you land. So get a new statement when you plan on landing
Thanks. Statement won't be a problem as I will be transferring the amount to my other account in my home country. Just wanted to confirm if I can clear the main POF account before I get the PR stamped.

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
Looks like alot of people are getting ppr except for some of us. Fingers crossed tho. Hoping for the best

kinetc

Jun 25, 2018
Very happy to have receive PPR on the 20th of September. :)

CEC inland.

AOR - 8th May
"IP2" - 16th May - My profile showed IP2 status but I don't believe that really meant much.
MEP - 16th May
ADR's - IM5475 (May 14th), RCMP Police Check (May 15th) and Proof of Relationship (September 19th)
PPR - September 20th received at around 11pm Ottawa time.

Very happy.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Congrats to everyone who has received PPR. Seems like May AORs had really good week. Request you to kindly update the immitracker if you have your case listed there. Thanks again!

Reactions: msiddiqui93

Usermanual

Sep 15, 2018
Friends need ur help. I crossed 6 month mark recently; I got ip2 3 months after aor; then after a long wait of another 3 months got a ghost update. It’s been a few days since the ghost update. Othes who had the ghost update same day as me got ppr the next day or day after. For me it’s been a few days. Please help me. I need assurance. My cortisol levels are rising. I’m stressed af. What does it meannn???

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
Friends need ur help. I crossed 6 month mark recently; I got ip2 3 months after aor; then after a long wait of another 3 months got a ghost update. It’s been a few days since the ghost update. Othes who had the ghost update same day as me got ppr the next day or day after. For me it’s been a few days. Please help me. I need assurance. My cortisol levels are rising. I’m stressed af. What does it meannn???
Keep calm, your application is probably on the queue for ppr mail since you got a ghost update already but if you are not convinced, you can contact CIC via phone call.