+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
He said eligibility was under review...I did not ask about it...what could I have asked?
Reason for review, but it´s very unlikely the phone agent will give up that much detail.

Better off requesting GCMS notes to know what exactly went for review.

Usually, POF goes to review even if you sent everything on point for the sole reason to verify currency conversion. But I recommend you request the notes so you can know what went for review, for the case that if the reason for review is something else (e.g. a NOC challenge or work experience challenge), you can still raise a CSE to send proper documents and fix your application in time.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Reactions: tobs

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
hey people, i got the eAPR on 8th of may, but since i have a representative and relied on him for the information didnt know that my IELTS degree would be out of date during the process. the representative refuses to share many information with me so im in the dark and dont quite know what is happening to my process. anyhow, i got my IELTS certificate on 19th of august and sent him so that he can update the profile but i dont know what is happening really! is updating a profile or is he doing another application or what! any help would be really appreciated.
can you get your GCKey Name and Password. This is the only thing you need to know. Ask him to give you that and you can see your application status when filed which documents submitted. etc.

You will be requiring following to operate your GC Key:

User Name
Password

Four security questions.

The information in your account is "the minimum and the maximum"

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
well i was told to get a new IELTS and they have sent a message to do that. the thing is that i have the IELTS should be valid through the whole processing time. tell me if am wrong.
Are you talking about EE profile or eAPR. For the latter, it doesn't matter. everything gets locked down on ur AOR date.

Soonprcan

Jul 31, 2018
Really do anyone having any idea when they are going to clear may applicants
From last few weeks there is no good news of PPR in this forum....all are just counting the days of IP1......Really very stressful