+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

vikcad

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Eligibility can start anytime and it takes on an average around 8-12 weeks.
In some cases the processing is fast. Wait for the notes to come and you can get the actual picture.
Mine is AOR 8 April. Do you have any idea when will I recieve MEP passed and will it be informed through email or in online account?

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
PPR arrived today

Timeline
ITA 14-03-2018
AOR 09-05-2018
Re-Medicals 29-04-2019
IP2 29-04-2019
PPR 20-05-2019

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Hi, Congrats!! Did you recv it from NDVO or from CPC CIC. Were you under SS or review required??
From NDVO. It is a passport request letter. But nothing has changed in the CIC login ID.
I was not in SS, required required was on a job letter which I amended in Nov 2018.

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Time Iine:

AOR: 5th May 2018 (FSW-O_
1st Medical passed: 16th May 2018
No movement in Application after that for a long time (Online status check)
1st call to IRCC: End of August. As per Agent everything is OK and need not worry as it's within the time frame. BGC, SC, CRIMINALITY nothing started. Only Eligibility check going on.
2nd call to IRCC: October 1st week 2018. (1 month before the 6 month period). Agent said everything is OK.
1st GCMS : Ordered 1st GCMS notes same night and received it via email exactly after 1 month i.e the 6th month period. in the summary saw that all my work exp certificates have been rejected as it did not reflect the roles and responsibilities for the Job NOC i applied for. (Basically i shared experience certificates with date of joining , last day in position, designation, division and immediate superior's name and contact details). Got really upset as the Agents who i communicated before and the online status never showed this picture. discussed with many experience applicants in this platform, offline and lawyers. most said nothing can be done now, withdraw the application and re-submit. Only one senior lawyer (who is no more doing immigration practice) told me that i still have a chance, if could resubmit the work certificates as per the format before i get an official notification from IRCC through mail or online update regarding the rejection. I gathered all the certificates with a month and submitted back by 1st week of Dec 2018. In between, just to keep my case strong i raised a webform asking the status of my application and received a statement that it is still live.

1st follow up post re-submission of work docs: January 1st week, went through the local MP office ( i landed in Canada on Visitor visa with my wife on work permit). The Agent, said we just came out of break and it's only a month after the re-submission. it will take some time and follow up after 2 months.

Expiry of Validity of Med test: Meanwhile our med test validity expired. IRCC agent told, Do a re-test only when you are asked to do via mail/ online status update.

We waited for 4 months and finally in April 5th, got the re-test request.
Med test done on 12th April 2019.
Med Test Passed, Back Ground Check started on the last week of April 2019.
Yesterday got request for RPRF payment.

Bottom line:

Loads of Patience
Keep asking for GCMS notes as most of the time Agents don't reveal much
Keep talking in this forum and following (Loads of cumulative experience)
Congratulations Dear.
Can you please tell me did you get any confirmation regarding your webform (LOE) attachment. That your LOE has been attached to your file bcz I hv send my LOE via webform and there is no confirmation in gcms notes.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Congratulations Dear.
Can you please tell me did you get any confirmation regarding your webform (LOE) attachment. That your LOE has been attached to your file bcz I hv send my LOE via webform and there is no confirmation in gcms notes.
It takes time to reflect on your notes, after how many days did you order the notes after sending the LOE?

gauravs

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-05-2018
I have finally received the request to submit my passport :) from Singapore office.
Its been a roller coaster ride.

AOR - 11 May
IP1 - 23 May (Requested Police Certificate from Singapore and Netherlands)
...... long wait from CIC since they never reviewed the police certificates that I provided
File was transferred to Singapore on 23 March
Re-medical request on 9th May
Medical done on 16th May
Medical report submitted to CIC on 21 May
PPR - 22nd May

I am now living in UK, so I have written Singapore office to transfer my file to London so that I can submit my passport.

MCH1991

Dec 11, 2018
Morocco
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26/03/2018
AOR Received.
04/05/2018
Hi guys,
i received an email from CIC asking to complete Form A (IMM5569), but i couldn't find this form.
the only form that i could find is Form A (IMM5669).
are they the same IMM5569=IMM5669 ?
can someone help me please ?

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Congratulations Dear.

Hi, I got mails from cic confirming receipt of the LOEs and also in the gcms notes. I guess webform is having some issues in responding with confirmation these days, as recently i sent the re-med test papers and i received a mail mentioning the same.

Reactions: djangoboy

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Time Iine:

AOR: 5th May 2018 (FSW-O_
1st Medical passed: 16th May 2018
No movement in Application after that for a long time (Online status check)
1st call to IRCC: End of August. As per Agent everything is OK and need not worry as it's within the time frame. BGC, SC, CRIMINALITY nothing started. Only Eligibility check going on.
2nd call to IRCC: October 1st week 2018. (1 month before the 6 month period). Agent said everything is OK.
1st GCMS : Ordered 1st GCMS notes same night and received it via email exactly after 1 month i.e the 6th month period. in the summary saw that all my work exp certificates have been rejected as it did not reflect the roles and responsibilities for the Job NOC i applied for. (Basically i shared experience certificates with date of joining , last day in position, designation, division and immediate superior's name and contact details). Got really upset as the Agents who i communicated before and the online status never showed this picture. discussed with many experience applicants in this platform, offline and lawyers. most said nothing can be done now, withdraw the application and re-submit. Only one senior lawyer (who is no more doing immigration practice) told me that i still have a chance, if could resubmit the work certificates as per the format before i get an official notification from IRCC through mail or online update regarding the rejection. I gathered all the certificates with a month and submitted back by 1st week of Dec 2018. In between, just to keep my case strong i raised a webform asking the status of my application and received a statement that it is still live.

1st follow up post re-submission of work docs: January 1st week, went through the local MP office ( i landed in Canada on Visitor visa with my wife on work permit). The Agent, said we just came out of break and it's only a month after the re-submission. it will take some time and follow up after 2 months.

Expiry of Validity of Med test: Meanwhile our med test validity expired. IRCC agent told, Do a re-test only when you are asked to do via mail/ online status update.

We waited for 4 months and finally in April 5th, got the re-test request.
Med test done on 12th April 2019.
Med Test Passed, Back Ground Check started on the last week of April 2019.
Yesterday got request for RPRF payment.

Bottom line:

Loads of Patience
Keep asking for GCMS notes as most of the time Agents don't reveal much
Keep talking in this forum and following (Loads of cumulative experience)

Hi Guys! finally got PPR on 20th May 2019. Expecting to send the passports by monday.

Timeline
ITA 14-03-2018
AOR 05-05-2018
1st Med Pass - 15-052018
Re Med Pass & BGC - 12-04-2019
PPR 20-05-2019

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hi Guys! finally got PPR on 20th May 2019. Expecting to send the passports by monday.

Timeline
ITA 14-03-2018
AOR 05-05-2018
1st Med Pass - 15-052018
Re Med Pass & BGC - 12-04-2019
PPR 20-05-2019
Hi Abhishek,

Congrats on your PPR!! Can you please tell us what is the new validity of your PR. is it mentioned anywhere? What is the time limit for your landing?

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi Abhishek,

Congrats on your PPR!! Can you please tell us what is the new validity of your PR. is it mentioned anywhere? What is the time limit for your landing?
Hi,

I have to submit the passport within 30 days of the receipt of the mail. I am already in Canada with my family. i guess it will be a soft landling.

Thanks.