+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Reactions: S abhishek

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Thanks for your response, could you share more details on your review required as well and did you order Gcms notes and I'm in review required as well.
July applicant.

Time Iine:

AOR: 5th May 2018 (FSW-O_
1st Medical passed: 16th May 2018
No movement in Application after that for a long time (Online status check)
1st call to IRCC: End of August. As per Agent everything is OK and need not worry as it's within the time frame. BGC, SC, CRIMINALITY nothing started. Only Eligibility check going on.
2nd call to IRCC: October 1st week 2018. (1 month before the 6 month period). Agent said everything is OK.
1st GCMS : Ordered 1st GCMS notes same night and received it via email exactly after 1 month i.e the 6th month period. in the summary saw that all my work exp certificates have been rejected as it did not reflect the roles and responsibilities for the Job NOC i applied for. (Basically i shared experience certificates with date of joining , last day in position, designation, division and immediate superior's name and contact details). Got really upset as the Agents who i communicated before and the online status never showed this picture. discussed with many experience applicants in this platform, offline and lawyers. most said nothing can be done now, withdraw the application and re-submit. Only one senior lawyer (who is no more doing immigration practice) told me that i still have a chance, if could resubmit the work certificates as per the format before i get an official notification from IRCC through mail or online update regarding the rejection. I gathered all the certificates with a month and submitted back by 1st week of Dec 2018. In between, just to keep my case strong i raised a webform asking the status of my application and received a statement that it is still live.

1st follow up post re-submission of work docs: January 1st week, went through the local MP office ( i landed in Canada on Visitor visa with my wife on work permit). The Agent, said we just came out of break and it's only a month after the re-submission. it will take some time and follow up after 2 months.

Expiry of Validity of Med test: Meanwhile our med test validity expired. IRCC agent told, Do a re-test only when you are asked to do via mail/ online status update.

We waited for 4 months and finally in April 5th, got the re-test request.
Med test done on 12th April 2019.
Med Test Passed, Back Ground Check started on the last week of April 2019.
Yesterday got request for RPRF payment.

Bottom line:

Loads of Patience
Keep asking for GCMS notes as most of the time Agents don't reveal much
Keep talking in this forum and following (Loads of cumulative experience)

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Time Iine:

AOR: 5th May 2018 (FSW-O_
1st Medical passed: 16th May 2018
No movement in Application after that for a long time (Online status check)
1st call to IRCC: End of August. As per Agent everything is OK and need not worry as it's within the time frame. BGC, SC, CRIMINALITY nothing started. Only Eligibility check going on.
2nd call to IRCC: October 1st week 2018. (1 month before the 6 month period). Agent said everything is OK.
1st GCMS : Ordered 1st GCMS notes same night and received it via email exactly after 1 month i.e the 6th month period. in the summary saw that all my work exp certificates have been rejected as it did not reflect the roles and responsibilities for the Job NOC i applied for. (Basically i shared experience certificates with date of joining , last day in position, designation, division and immediate superior's name and contact details). Got really upset as the Agents who i communicated before and the online status never showed this picture. discussed with many experience applicants in this platform, offline and lawyers. most said nothing can be done now, withdraw the application and re-submit. Only one senior lawyer (who is no more doing immigration practice) told me that i still have a chance, if could resubmit the work certificates as per the format before i get an official notification from IRCC through mail or online update regarding the rejection. I gathered all the certificates with a month and submitted back by 1st week of Dec 2018. In between, just to keep my case strong i raised a webform asking the status of my application and received a statement that it is still live.

1st follow up post re-submission of work docs: January 1st week, went through the local MP office ( i landed in Canada on Visitor visa with my wife on work permit). The Agent, said we just came out of break and it's only a month after the re-submission. it will take some time and follow up after 2 months.

Expiry of Validity of Med test: Meanwhile our med test validity expired. IRCC agent told, Do a re-test only when you are asked to do via mail/ online status update.

We waited for 4 months and finally in April 5th, got the re-test request.
Med test done on 12th April 2019.
Med Test Passed, Back Ground Check started on the last week of April 2019.
Yesterday got request for RPRF payment.

Bottom line:

Loads of Patience
Keep asking for GCMS notes as most of the time Agents don't reveal much
Keep talking in this forum and following (Loads of cumulative experience)
Congratulations and do you think uploading the documents proactively played a vital role in your application coming this far, or it just a coincidence that CIC went with the available documents at that point in time?

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Congratulations and do you think uploading the documents proactively played a vital role in your application coming this far, or it just a coincidence that CIC went with the available documents at that point in time?

Yes. Submitting the docs proactively helped as IRCC agents never told/ emailed or updated on the login for once regarding the work exp certificate and rejected it internally. if i would have waited for them to come back to me, they would have simply rejected and i would have to go through the same process again.

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Yes. Submitting the docs proactively helped as IRCC agents never told/ emailed or updated on the login for once regarding the work exp certificate and rejected it internally. if i would have waited for them to come back to me, they would have simply rejected and i would have to go through the same process again.
I totally agree with you but I've also heard from people and call center agents that it is not recommended to send documents to ircc without CIC asking for it. What's your stand on this and thanks for once again

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
I totally agree with you but I've also heard from people and call center agents that it is not recommended to send documents to ircc without CIC asking for it. What's your stand on this and thanks for once again

When you know that they have rejected a doc you have already sent, then there is no harm in sending another one till they take a final decision. it is true that sending docs, delays the process. But on the other hand if your application is rejected for not having proper docs, then no point holding back.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
When you know that they have rejected a doc you have already sent, then there is no harm in sending another one till they take a final decision. it is true that sending docs, delays the process. But on the other hand if your application is rejected for not having proper docs, then no point holding back.
They did not reject a document but sent it for further review. It doesn't delay the process but once when I spoke to an agent she said don't send any documents until asked for. Because as an applicant how can you decide what's missing or not and I don't know how far it's true it may differ from agent to agent

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
I got refused bro. I applied again. I am in March 2019 now. so another 4 months wait :p
That's bad news. How long did it take for you to get refused?

I don't understand why they make an applicant wait so long and then refuse the application, it makes no sense.

nikhail

Feb 20, 2019
HI guys,
my latest update says.
Estimated remaining processing time: 60 Day
does anyone know if this is going to be the actual time or will go beyond, i received my GCMS notes and it said
Criminality - passed
medical passed
Eligibility and Security _ Not Started
Info sharing - in progress

also: notes said: R10 - ok, Docs set for review- Client information.

how good or bad does it look.

my AOR was 14th Jan 2019
MEP and BIO - 22nd Feb 2019

Thanks.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
HI guys,
my latest update says.
Estimated remaining processing time: 60 Day
does anyone know if this is going to be the actual time or will go beyond, i received my GCMS notes and it said
Criminality - passed
medical passed
Eligibility and Security _ Not Started
Info sharing - in progress

also: notes said: R10 - ok, Docs set for review- Client information.

how good or bad does it look.

my AOR was 14th Jan 2019
MEP and BIO - 22nd Feb 2019

Thanks.
Its good, next your eligibility will be processed.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
thanks, but do we know when does it start and how long does it take?
this is as per notes i received on 1st may and i requested another copy already.
Eligibility can start anytime and it takes on an average around 8-12 weeks.
In some cases the processing is fast. Wait for the notes to come and you can get the actual picture.