+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

gauravs

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-05-2018
There is finally some movement in file after waiting for almost an year. I have been asked to redo medical examination, and background check has started.
Keeping my fingers crossed for speedy next stages.

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
There is finally some movement in file after waiting for almost an year. I have been asked to redo medical examination, and background check has started.
Keeping my fingers crossed for speedy next stages.
congrats, which VO is your case with?

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Hey everyone, I received my re-medical request on 29-04-2019 and finished medicals on 03-05-2019.
But I am been having issues in sending the document to IRCC.
1. There was no link to upload the document for medicals on my profile - Documents Page.
2. I raised a technical issue on the page and sent them the related screenshots. For this I have received no acknowledgement of request.
3. I uploaded the report receipt through webform on 05-05-2019 (Replacement Documents, Amendments to Documents.......). But still received no acknowledgement from IRCC that they have forwarded it, they usually respond in 2 days.
4. I am now trying to use the webform to again request them to check the technical error and update receipt of document. But the link for webform inside profile is not working (it is bringing me back to the same profile page).
I seem to have an impasse in communication with IRCC and the re-medicals carry a deadline of 30 days. Can anyone suggest a way to reach them.
I have a May 2018 AOR and have already been waiting for a year on my file.
Thanks. All the Best.

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Hey everyone, I received my re-medical request on 29-04-2019 and finished medicals on 03-05-2019.
1. There was no link to upload the document for medicals on my profile - Documents Page.
2. I raised a technical issue on the page and sent them the related screenshots. For this I have received no acknowledgement of request.
3. I uploaded the report receipt through webform on 05-05-2019 (Replacement Documents, Amendments to Documents.......). But still received no acknowledgement from IRCC that they have forwarded it, they usually respond in 2 days.
4. I am now trying to use the webform to again request them to check the technical error and update receipt of document. But the link for webform inside profile is not working (it is bringing me back to the same profile page).
I seem to have an impasse in communication with IRCC and the re-medicals carry a deadline of 30 days. Can anyone suggest a way to reach them.
Thanks. All the Best.
Along with other option pls try to contact customer care , i think they could help you.

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Along with other option pls try to contact customer care , i think they could help you.
Thanks
Can you share the contact number
I’ll have to try that now

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Thanks
Can you share the contact number
I’ll have to try that now
1-888-242-2100 , i hope this number works for you. They might end your call saying high number of calls but keep calling. You would be successful in 3rd attempt :).

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
1-888-242-2100 , i hope this number works for you. They might end your call saying high number of calls but keep calling. You would be successful in 3rd attempt :).
Thanks
I just received a reply that the file is now in New Delhi office and I can contact them directly if needed.
Earlier it was In Ottawa as per GCMS Notes.

Reactions: Ram10

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi Guys!

Hope you all are doing well.

After 1 yr from AOR date, there has been some movement in my application. To start with, i passed the re- Medical Test. Background check started. Eligibility under review.

Yesterday received a mail from "DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca" and the mail is as per below:

Dear Applicant :

This refers to your application for permanent residence.

Please be advised that your file is pending final review. Kindly pay the RPRF (Landing fee) for you and your spouse online and send the receipt to our office by EMAIL.

Kindly follow the links below for information on payment of fees:

FEE PAYMENT: Please pay the fees online and send the receipt by email.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Best regards,

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Websites/Sites www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nepal

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number in your message

I have made the payment immediately and got the receipt. But the link to the email mentioned in the mail itself, does not open.

My queries:

1. How do i mail back with receipt attached to the link if it's not opening? Is there any other link?
2. Can I reply to the same mail which i have received with the receipt attached?
3. DO i raise a Webform and submit there?

Help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Thanks. All the Best.

The Doctor sends the docs, you will get the receipt. keep it for record. If you still want to send, send through webform. i did my re test in April and the doc sent it within 3 weeks passed med test.

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hi Guys!

Hope you all are doing well.

After 1 yr from AOR date, there has been some movement in my application. To start with, i passed the re- Medical Test. Background check started. Eligibility under review.

Yesterday received a mail from "DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca" and the mail is as per below:

Dear Applicant :

This refers to your application for permanent residence.

Please be advised that your file is pending final review. Kindly pay the RPRF (Landing fee) for you and your spouse online and send the receipt to our office by EMAIL.

Kindly follow the links below for information on payment of fees:

FEE PAYMENT: Please pay the fees online and send the receipt by email.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Best regards,

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Websites/Sites www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nepal

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number in your message

I have made the payment immediately and got the receipt. But the link to the email mentioned in the mail itself, does not open.

My queries:

1. How do i mail back with receipt attached to the link if it's not opening? Is there any other link?
2. Can I reply to the same mail which i have received with the receipt attached?
3. DO i raise a Webform and submit there?

Help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Congratulations and I guess it's better you respond to the same email ID and secondly did you get a request for remedicals and when did you get them ?

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Congratulations and I guess it's better you respond to the same email ID and secondly did you get a request for remedicals and when did you get them ?
i got the request on 5th April for med test. DId it on 12th, doctor submitted the kids file immediately, and my alongwith my wife's next week. We passed med test by end of April 2019. Got to know through a ghost update.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
i got the request on 5th April for med test. DId it on 12th, doctor submitted the kids file immediately, and my alongwith my wife's next week. We passed med test by end of April 2019. Got to know through a ghost update.
Thanks for your response, could you share more details on your review required as well and did you order Gcms notes and I'm in review required as well.
July applicant.

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018

I replied back to the sender mail and received the below reply.

postmaster@international.gc.ca
10:07 AM (4 minutes ago)

to me

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.