+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

rfhafeez

Feb 12, 2018
Guys

I applied from Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi as i was in Qatar at time of my application and now i have moved to UK. I received PPR mail yesterday, Can i submit my passport for visa stamping in Canadain Embassy London, UK instead of Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi, UAE? I was asked to submit passport to Abu Dhabi, UAE in PPR mail.

Thanks & Regards

mumchavrtx

Jan 20, 2019
Hello, my name is Greg, I am a new member of this forum, and Im pretty sure many people before me had already asked this question before. So, please go easy on me :)

I'm Indonesian, work as a chef with a 5 years overseas back ground from 5* international chain hotel. I'm thinking to migrate to Canada with my partner (she is a hotelier)
Currently I'm residing in Bali, Indonesia with my partner.

Is anybody willing to give me qualified informations on how to get there and where to find a proper job base on our professional skill and what do we need to prepare?

Thanks before.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hello, my name is Greg, I am a new member of this forum, and Im pretty sure many people before me had already asked this question before. So, please go easy on me :)

I'm Indonesian, work as a chef with a 5 years overseas back ground from 5* international chain hotel. I'm thinking to migrate to Canada with my partner (she is a hotelier)
Currently I'm residing in Bali, Indonesia with my partner.

Is anybody willing to give me qualified informations on how to get there and where to find a proper job base on our professional skill and what do we need to prepare?

Thanks before.
This forum is for those of us who have already applied and have an AOR date, but nevertheless here's a quick reply: It sounds like you would be applying under the FST stream of Express Entry and may qualify under one or more PNP. Calculate your CRS. Then familiarize yourself with these terms and the application process. Read online FAQs and guides on the different PNPs to get a sense of whether you would need a PNP or not to be invited to apply for Express Entry. You have much, much research to do. If you're looking for a shortcut then I'd recommend hiring a consultant or a lawyer.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I actually have an AOR of Dec 2018, but am following the progress of this forum because I am worried about my application being delayed due to an extensive travel history (100+ trips). I asked about the date of your GCMS order because for some unknown reason GCMS notes have been delayed over the Christmas break and have not been arriving in the regular 30-day turnaround.
I ordered in mid December so still not too long ago. What is your Aor and vo ?