+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

rob730

Oct 23, 2018
AOR Received.
03-05-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2018
so how long SS takes? Mine Security is not started yet.
Security varies, normal processing times are between a week and a month. If yours hasn’t been started it could still go into normal processing

A small number of people get selected for extra screening which can take between 6 months and over a year to be completed once it’s started

Reactions: r00hi

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hi everyone!
Just sharing the good news, we finally got the PPR mail yesterday, from Mexico City VO! Such a relief :)
Good luck and faith to all the ones still waiting <3
congrats :)

Reactions: acheandre

rfhafeez

Feb 12, 2018
Dear Members

I need help and explanation about following as i am quite confused:

I have received mail in morning from CIC with subject "Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa" and mentioned in profile status " profile updated". but when i saw profile there was not any change. i signed out & signed in again but then "profile updated" message wasn't there too and no change in profile too.

I am really confused and i would be thankful if members could guide me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards.

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
Dear Members

I have received mail in morning from CIC with subject "Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa" and mentioned in profile status " profile updated". but when i saw profile there was not any change. i signed out & signed in again but then "profile updated" message wasn't there too and no change in profile too.

I am really confused and i would be thankful if members could guide me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards.
That looks like a Request for Passport email. What does the content in the email say?

rfhafeez

Feb 12, 2018
That looks like a Request for Passport email. What does the content in the email say?
Email says to submit passport within 30 days of this email. But there is no change in my profile. it appeared in morning that profile updated but now its appearing same old "submitted". Further status as below:
Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Dear Members

Thanks & Regards.
That's PPR. Congrats!

Your online status doesn't change upon PPR. It'll change to approved once the VO stamps your visa and sends you back the passaports with CoPR.

seabourne17

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hi everyone,can you tell approx time for ppr of ontario nominated applicants of 2018..... And May2018 applicants with oinp receive ppr in how much time