+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012
hi there we uploaded Schedule A through GC key account but its showing -

Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC
Uploaded Filename: eIMM5669E.pdf

how many days it take to be submitted? who will submit and how?
we uploaded on 29 june. what else we need to do now?

japn25

Mar 4, 2017
hi there we uploaded Schedule A through GC key account but its showing -

Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC
Uploaded Filename: eIMM5669E.pdf

how many days it take to be submitted? who will submit and how?
we uploaded on 29 june. what else we need to do now?
Did you click on finish submission after uploading everything?

japn25

Mar 4, 2017
Hello,
My background check changed to not applicable. I sent them the docs on june 30. For everyone who sent their docs pcc and sch a how long did it take for u guys for the file to be sent to the vo?

Dani92

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys,

App sent: may 13
App received: may 16 (but ECAS says June 1)
AOR1: July 1
Schedule A request: July 10

Just mailed the form to my lawyer that takes 2 bussiness days, then he will mail it to the CPC (maybe gonna be received for next Tuesday). How long does it take to be uploaded and get the sponsor approval?

I see my app goes slow... idk what is happening but I hope they move with my process because it's frustrating me to wait so long for each request or information.

The lawyer's secretary said that since the embassy changed the processes in December, the applications are being misplaced, lost, they request for documents, forms and so on, when it didn't happen before. She said they ask for the schedule A/background when it should be after 6 months when ur approved, but this is the new system.

:(:( We don't have more options, just to wait because in my case it's gonna be in 2 months my first anniversary and a year since we started to fill all the forms and get all the info to send the papers before December. How we couldn't, we found out in January that the embassy changed the process and forms so we decided to hire a representative because it was kind of stressful to get everything done. In march they changed some forms again, so I thought that sending the new forms with the schedule A, they couldn't ask for it. Medical exam and police clearance sent with the application because I had them since November last year. Hope after sending the schedule A everything starts running, my husband gets the sponsor approval and they transfer the app to Colombia. I heard that someone got married in December and got the PR in 2 months. I think my visa office is fast.

Not so cool waiting but is the only option i have to be next to my husband. :)

Last edited:

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
Hey guys,

App sent: may 13
App received: may 16 (but ECAS says June 1)
AOR1: July 1
Schedule A request: July 10

Just sent the form to my lawyer that takes 2 bussiness days, then he will send it to the CPC (gonna take a week to be there). How long does it take to be uploaded and get the sponsor approval?

I see my app goes slow... idk what is happening but I hope they move with my process because it's frustrating me to wait so long for each request or information.

The lawyer's secretary said that since the embassy changed the processes in December, the applications are being misplaced, lost, they request for documents, forms and so on, when it didn't happen before. She said they ask for the schedule A/background when it should be after 6 months when ur approved, but this is the new system.

:(:( We don't have more options, just to wait because in my case it's gonna be in 2 months my first anniversary and a year since we started to fill all the forms and get all the info to send the papers before December. How we couldn't, we found out in January that the embassy changed the process and forms so we decided to hire a representative because it was kind of stressful to get everything done. In march they changed some forms again, so I thought that sending the new forms with the schedule A, they couldn't ask for it. Medical exam and police clearance sent with the application because I had them since November last year. Hope after sending the schedule A everything starts running, my husband gets the sponsor approval and they transfer the app to Colombia. I heard that someone got married in December and got the PR in 2 months. I think my visa office is fast.

Not so cool waiting but is the only option i have to be next to my husband. :)
It took us 2wks for our SA after they received our additional documents

Arshad_1993

May 20, 2017
Hello,
My background check changed to not applicable. I sent them the docs on june 30. For everyone who sent their docs pcc and sch a how long did it take for u guys for the file to be sent to the vo?
the same messege i have .
background chek not applicable ..
they are reviewing eligibilty of applicant
i dont know how long it take

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Pcc to upload

Can it be a scanned copy of an attested photovopy of the police certificate (black and white) or does it have to be a scanned copy of the original (colored)?

mehul.gandhi

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Heyyy guys

I m quite new to this forum. I am in canada and my wife is back home in india. Her file reached at cic on 20th June 2017.

What happens next, when shall I expect AOR? Anyone is having the sam time frame???

Kindly update.

Thanks

ivye

Jul 10, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
May 8,2017
Doc's Request.
June 11, 2017
AOR Received.
June 8, 2017
File Transfer...
July 6, 2017
Med's Request
June 15, 2017
Med's Done....
June 28, 2017
Passport Req..
Aug 1, 2017
Pcc to upload

Can it be a scanned copy of an attested photovopy of the police certificate (black and white) or does it have to be a scanned copy of the original (colored)?
It should be colored clscanned copy...

Reactions: AHC

jeychie18

Nov 30, 2016
Heyyy guys

I m quite new to this forum. I am in canada and my wife is back home in india. Her file reached at cic on 20th June 2017.

What happens next, when shall I expect AOR? Anyone is having the sam time frame???

Kindly update.

Thanks

I see a lot of June applicants getting AOR1 after 1month their app was receive

jeychie18

Nov 30, 2016
For those who are just about to upload their Sched A via webform or mail, make sure you include handwritten signature besides your name, to avoid possible delay.

Reactions: Belgiandank

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Pcc to upload

The answer for this too can be found in the letter. Please read it. Its in the end of page 2. You need to upload a scanned colour copy of the original. They further added "We may ask you to submit the original certificate(s) at a later date if required to assess your application."