+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
Hello! I've been following the May spreadsheet (I'm on the June one but sent it end of May).

I had noticed at least 4 or 5 people who were from May 30th and May 31st. Right now I don't see much of them and some are not even on the spreadsheet anymore. Does it mean they removed their info because their app got returned ?
Someone or the other messing up with the sheet always. So, don't rely on it.

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon

shrss

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
So I got my Schedule A and PCC request yesterday, however I was unable to upload the documents on my GCKey account. I checked today and its the same. But that's fine. I'm not worried about it at all since I have time. I will wait for one entire week to be able to upload the documents on my account. If that problem still exits after a week then I've decided to just go ahead and upload them through the IRCC webform since I know many people have successfully used the webform.

So my question is, is it advisable to submit the Schedule A and PCC through both the webform and mailing it to CIC? Is the double submission a good safe option or do you think it will create confusion and hence is an unwise move?
don't you have the upload button in the GCKey??

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
don't you have the upload button in the GCKey??
No I don't have the upload button. I don't see it anywhere. I'm assuming the upload button is supposed to be in the first table in the "I'd like to" column. Am I correct in my assumption? In fact, all it says in my first table is "No data available in table". There is no mention of Schedule A and PCC. But like I mentioned earlier, I plan on just waiting out a week. Hopefully after a week the button will be there. Otherwise webform and mailing options are always there. :)

Which do you think is a better method between webform and mailing it to CIC?

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
No I don't have the upload button. I don't see it anywhere. I'm assuming the upload button is supposed to be in the first table in the "I'd like to" column. Am I correct in my assumption? In fact, all it says in my first table is "No data available in table". There is no mention of Schedule A and PCC. But like I mentioned earlier, I plan on just waiting out a week. Hopefully after a week the button will be there. Otherwise webform and mailing options are always there. :)

Which do you think is a better method between webform and mailing it to CIC?
Did you check the option 'check status and message' and then 'view submitted application';? upload link will be there.

Reactions: shrss and jptskt

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Did you check the option 'check status and message' and then 'view submitted application';? upload link will be there.
Yah, you were right. Lol my bad. Its there. I did previously click on the "Check status and message" button. Thats where I read the Schedule A and PCC request letter, but never thought to click on the "View submitted application" button. Thank you so much SAJ.

khaty

Jun 16, 2017
May applicant here.

Got a letter from cic telling that my application has been forwarded to LONDON VO... Im a filipino citizen and im currently residing in DUBAI UAE... as i've read the cic site UAE HAS VO IN ABUDHABI, i was confused now why my application was sent to LONDON? Since LONDON VO is processing UAE application for only start up and self employed visa. Im
Under spousal sponsorship... anyone here has the same querry? Thankz
Hi please share your timeline. Thanks!

khaty

Jun 16, 2017
Hi guys sponsorship approval, how long would it takes? My application sent 23 May and received AOR on 23 June, linked in GCKeys on 24 June and uploaded the SA at the same time, medical request received on 05 July.

Cannysure

Apr 26, 2017
Hello house,u guys are doing great job here.
Please I want to know if PR card holder has any financial status to attain before being able to sponsor spouse and kids?

Cannysure

Apr 26, 2017
Please I want to know if PR card holder has any financial status to attain before being able to sponsor spouse and kids?

shrss

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Yah, you were right. Lol my bad. Its there. I did previously click on the "Check status and message" button. Thats where I read the Schedule A and PCC request letter, but never thought to click on the "View submitted application" button. Thank you so much SAJ.
I am so glad it worked out :)

Reactions: jptskt

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
There's nothing hard quoted guideline. They will expect you to submit recent Notice of Assessment and a letter from your Employer. If one doesn't have a job, he may write an explanation letter explaining how he/she will support himself/herself, the spouse and the dependents (if any) Something like, other sources of income or savings or assets, etc.

Cannysure

Apr 26, 2017
There's nothing hard quoted guideline. They will expect you to submit recent Notice of Assessment and a letter from your Employer. If one doesn't have a job, he may write an explanation letter explaining how he/she will support himself/herself, the spouse and the dependents (if any) Something like, other sources of income or savings or assets, etc.
Thanks for the prompt response.I'll
I really appreciate..

ivye

Jul 10, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
May 8,2017
Doc's Request.