+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

aino

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hi there, when you used the new form did it let you validate properly? did the VALIDATED button stayed at YES when you re opened. because it gives problems validating. also when you uploaded it through mycic i assume you only uploaded it and electronicaly signed it while submission correct? or did you signed, scanned and uploaded the form
Hello,

Yes the new form validated once I filled all the required fields. And Yes I uploaded through my.cic and No did not print to sign as they say electronical submissions via my.cic consider typing your name and date as a signature. Also looking at different forums I read somewhere that people who tried to print, sign and upload had difficulties as it is a secured pdf. Unless you are submitting via mail, you shall be required to print of course and manually sign.

aman_89

Jul 10, 2017
Hello,
My background check changed to not applicable. I sent them the docs on june 30. For everyone who sent their docs pcc and sch a how long did it take for u guys for the file to be sent to the vo?
We have sent the background check docs on 27th June ..no update till now...

Lukeezekiel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi! How will you know if you're receiving the AOR2? What's written in it? Thanks!

jmsd2017

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Did you upload your Police check in your language or translated? I got mine translated and scanned the 3 pages, and put everything in a pdf document since it wouldnt let me upload more than 1 document , my original is in black and white lol do you think this will be a problem? thank you

Also i didnt "sign" the police check.. didnt know they needed that...

maf5

Apr 12, 2017
Hello!

I need help. :( We just submitted our application a week ago, havent received an email yet but I just realized that the location of our marriage in the certificate (Pasig) is different from what i wrote in the form (Taguig).

What happened was, our judge was assigned in Pasig but we wanted to have the ceremony held in a venue in taguig. They agreed, but they told us that theyll have to put in the certificate that it was held in the hall of justice pasig. This was in 2012 and we totally forgot about this information that we werent able to double check the marriage certificate anymore.

We sent wedding pics also with the judge in our venue in Taguig. Im so worried about this. I hope they wont reject the application.

Im planning to explain and resend the form in advance after AOR.

Is there anyone with a similiar case as this? What are your thoughts about this :(

Thank you in advance

Arshad_1993

May 20, 2017
Hello,
My background check changed to not applicable. I sent them the docs on june 30. For everyone who sent their docs pcc and sch a how long did it take for u guys for the file to be sent to the vo?
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Background check goes to "In process" just before PPR. That's a long time after u get AOR 2. So until, then you don't have to worry about whatever it says.
how come first they said not applicabal and now it will go in prosess??
and how long it take???

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

how come first they said not applicabal and now it will go in prosess??
and how long it take???
As I said earlier, myCIC looks like a high school project. Numerous bugs. Lot of things don't make sense. All you should care about is result.

kghayesh

Jul 3, 2012
Anyone still in my same situation?

The application was received on May 16th, and till now we haven't got any AOR!! I e-mailed them and called them and the person on the phone said he sent a message to CPC Mississauga to investigate but so far no updates.

Is it possible that the application is lost? Is that even something that could happen?

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
Application submitted April 10 received April 11 Returned May 12 received May 18
Application Re-submitted May 18 received May 19
AOR June 15
Sponsor Approval June 27
Medical Request June 29
Medical done July 7 (Waiting on result)
PA status update to In Process July 6
  1. We received XXXX XXXXXXX application for permanent residence on May 19, 2017.
  2. We started processing XXXX XXXXXXX application on July 11, 2017.
How long after started processing will file get transferred To VO?

Superman7718

Jul 6, 2017
Jalandhar
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
I applied for spousal PR, my wife is citizen of canada,I got my medical done on 7 july 2017. I am from north india. My questions are...
1 Do I or my wife need to send that e medical document(which doctor gives u at the time of medical) to cic ?
2 how long cic take to declare medical result after the medical test ?
3 how long it will take to get final decision after medical (just give me an idea)??
4 when will I get my aor2 ?

sangam44

May 24, 2017
Application submitted April 10 received April 11 Returned May 12 received May 18
Application Re-submitted May 18 received May 19
AOR June 15
Sponsor Approval June 27
Medical Request June 29
Medical done July 7 (Waiting on result)
PA status update to In Process July 6
  1. We received XXXX XXXXXXX application for permanent residence on May 19, 2017.
  2. We started processing XXXX XXXXXXX application on July 11, 2017.
How long after started processing will file get transferred To VO?
did you get any request for Schedule A and PCC?