+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

sangam44

May 24, 2017
Hi all,
i have got a request for Schedule A/PCC/Passport photo today.

Quick advice: just call cic and tell them that you are seeing "Action required" in you online profile (gckey) and you havn't received request for Schedule A yet. They will send you request the very next day ;)

good luck guys :)

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
May 23rd applicant no AOR yet
I think i'll start gathering the docs again.
Halohalo and iSuperman also didn't get AOR1 .. and me also.

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS. I called CIC today they are working up to june 6 applications. They did a wide search on the application they found the application but they put on a note it was returned and it was returned because an application was missing or incomplete. they sent it back on July 7th. Ooh my God i checked that application for more then a month checking everything was complete. I'll see when it arrives but i will be sending a new one. So my friends of May 23rd you guys can call now and know the status of the application. I hope the best for you but Sammy143 has lost the game and will follow the future threads i guess. But you guys were awesome and will need help once i get my AOR 1. The good thing is they did not lose my app. the bad part is it was returned for something probably but almost 90 percent sure everything was complete. I'll see. Waiting game continues ......:(

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS. I called CIC today they are working up to june 6 applications. They did a wide search on the application they found the application but they put on a note it was returned and it was returned because an application was missing or incomplete. they sent it back on July 7th. Ooh my God i checked that application for more then a month checking everything was complete. I'll see when it arrives but i will be sending a new one. So my friends of May 23rd you guys can call now and know the status of the application. I hope the best for you but Sammy143 has lost the game and will follow the future threads i guess. But you guys were awesome and will need help once i get my AOR 1. The good thing is they did not lose my app. the bad part is it was returned for something probably but almost 90 percent sure everything was complete. I'll see. Waiting game continues ......:(
Dont worry. Make sure everything is correct next time. Seems like you will get priority once they receives your file second time.. I mean i have seen some people getting AOR faster than other people when they send the application second time...But not sure though..

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
Bitter sweet moment I know the feeling my application was sent april and returned May 18 I added what was missing and sent ir back the very next day, I also included PCC and Schedule A so I didnt have to wait for the request which seemed to help because after AOR I received SA then Medical request and now my file is transferred to VO.

the application goes right back in cue but I think my application moved along because I left everythimg the same order they returned it with original check list so it was easy for them to review.

Best wishes I hope there is no further delay for you

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Bitter sweet moment I know the feeling my application was sent april and returned May 18 I added what was missing and sent ir back the very next day, I also included PCC and Schedule A so I didnt have to wait for the request which seemed to help because after AOR I received SA then Medical request and now my file is transferred to VO.

the application goes right back in cue but I think my application moved along because I left everythimg the same order they returned it with original check list so it was easy for them to review.

Best wishes I hope there is no further delay for you
how long did it take to return back? and also should i prepare the police clearance and Schedule A now and add it to the application when i send it back?

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
how long did it take to return back? and also should i prepare the police clearance and Schedule A now and add it to the application when i send it back?
Its a good idea to prepare both and have it ready to send even if not with application because it takes time, I heard some countries takes weeks or months for PCC.

Im sure you've notice quite a few ppl commenting on the errors n having to send PCC by Webmail or Mailing it after failing to get uploaded.

I called CIC May 15 they told me aaplication was returned May 12th by standard Canada post and it showed up in my mail box May 18.
So 4 busines days.

sebishh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Ohh I am so sorry. Yes it's good at least they didn't lose your application.