+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

daman1987

Aug 25, 2015
Guys one question after waiting one n half month they return my application yesterday which is so depressing but they asked for certified copy of marriage certificate ..i already send the marriage certificate copy what does certified copy of marriage certificate mean ?
Was the marriage certificate not in English? Certified copies are required for translated documents

kari2016

Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
07-06-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
28-06-2017
Med's Request
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017

ap88

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
Hello all! Can someone please help.. I received Schedule A and PCC request.. However, i dont see where to upload schedule a and pcc in gckey..
1) I understand we can send it through IRCC, but if someone can suggest how to do it through gckey.

2) PA was a student in USA for 2 years, we have applied for FBI pcc since more than a month, the processing time being long how do I proceed with that since we already have the pcc request.. we have pcc from current country of residence. Having stayed for majority of time after 18 years of age in the current country, do we still have to send pc from fbi?

3) Regarding Schedule A, is everyone having issues validating and uploading it through IRCC webform? Shall i just go ahead fill out the form, validate, save, print, sign, scan and upload?

Any suggestions??? Thanks

Last edited:

Afw

May 20, 2017
Hello,me as the sponsor have received the sa and the sch a req but nothing shows on the gckey and it is already passed 5 business days.Should i mail the documents to them,if so which address do we mail to,is it the same address where we sent the application.Also my husband got the medical done on june 12,how long does it takes to see anything about medical passed on gckey?
Hey, I have the same timeline as you still. I the sponsor received email on Monday June 12 about requesting Scheudle A but the PA hasn't received it yet and the is nothing about it on GC Key. I would wait until tomorrow to see if there PA receives the email since it has not yet been a full 5 business days, then either try calling them and inquiring. If you are unable to call them I plan on doing it tomorrow if there is no email yet and I will let you know what they say to me.

ap88

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
Which version of the Schedule A form needs to be filled? I am using the one they sent as a link in the Sch A and pcc request letter.. i filled the form, saved it and validated it successfully, it says "for office use only" validated NO..!! I still tried to upload the same through gckey and it keeps telling error!!! This Sch A form is already a pain and having to fill it out all over again is pain, can anyone who has successfully uploaded schA without issues please advise??

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Which version of the Schedule A form needs to be filled? I am using the one they sent as a link in the Sch A and pcc request letter.. i filled the form, saved it and validated it successfully, it says "for office use only" validated NO..!! I still tried to upload the same through gckey and it keeps telling error!!! This Sch A form is already a pain and having to fill it out all over again is pain, can anyone who has successfully uploaded schA without issues please advise??
I am having the same issue finally i am sending it by courier, also uploaded it on the IRCC site.
Has anyone who has uploaded their schedule A through the IRCC website got a reply.
guys please give some input. Thanks.

concol

Apr 29, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-11-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017 - schedule A and Police Clearance
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Med's Done....
submitted with Application - passed
I got my AOR ... last Monday -- June 12 --- I tried to link my application many times ... all with an error .... what is the best number to call for help on this ... I tried every way possible ... in terms of by family name, by UCI, all of them with no luck.

Now I am worried that the letter states --
  • Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times. -- which is today ...
I put i a "ticket" with no reply

who do I call

Thanks

gkvan

May 9, 2017
Category........
I got my AOR ... last Monday -- June 12 --- I tried to link my application many times ... all with an error .... what is the best number to call for help on this ... I tried every way possible ... in terms of by family name, by UCI, all of them with no luck.

Now I am worried that the letter states --
  • Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times. -- which is today ...
I put i a "ticket" with no reply

who do I call

Thanks
Regular call center 18882422100, options 3,4,1,0 in seq

Reactions: concol