4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
I have a question regarding Schedule A.

1. Wife actually finished her 4 year degree in 5 years so are we putting 4 years or 5 years in the "total completed years" ?

2. While filling it, I can't help but notice that the personal history and educational history overlaps. There were a couple of years that my wife was working on campus while in school so for educational history we have listed the school years...but what about the personal history? Should I put "employment" only or "employment" & "educational activity" ?
for 1st query, i wrote actual degree years that is 4, and because from to to will show 5 so in next tab with degree wrote in bracket with gaps or in parts.

samandp

May 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Wvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Interview........
RPRF - 21-07-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
Hi ,I applied for my husband's PR. While filling IMM 0008 my husband dint answer question 6 relating to certificate of quebec as it does not apply to us...he dint select yes or no...will cic return our application as incomplete??

abhi1811

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Category........
Abhi did u put original birth certificate as per country specific requirements? And was it registered same as birth date? Or u too sent voter id and school certificate?
i only sent birth cetificate. but it was registered late .
i called cic today and they sent a query to mississauga office for my file, as they are working on the dates ahead of mine.

Reactions: Chirag0389

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
They sent it back May 12 I received it in mail May 18 and sent it right back the same day n it was received May 19 got AOR email June 15...

its so fustrating I have to mail by purolator and I work in the same building. The 1st time I sent application I had to go the the 2nd building across the street and the guy looked at me and said you really paying to mail this next door and I told him I work in the same building and took it down to their office and the guy told me he cant accept package from me I have to go and mail it in!
Oh god thats so stressfull idk why they put us in some much stress for little things now am waiting for my husband to mail me the doc so i can mail it to cic its a weekend so i have to wait till monday

bajanannie

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2017
File Transfer...
27-07-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
21-02-2018
Hi guys, question for the forum. Before applying I sat down with a lawyer to go over my application. I mentioned to the lawyer I am receiving government child health benefits for my kids. The lawyer said that won't affect me. Then I called the child benefits line to make changes to my file and the lady on the phone said to me"you can't sponsor while receiving government brnefits" . Been stressed out ever since as I havent received sponsorship approval as yet. Anyone know the correct answer to this? Please help!!

shrss

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
in my AOR there was a message saying

"For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request.
Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and
you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account
within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This
will introduce delays into the processing of your application."

does everyone receive this by default???

pleaseee let me know im stressing out :(

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
On
I spoke to an agent & was recommended to upload the June 2017 schedule A via Webform and raise a query since I couldn't get it to validate 'office use only' as yes.

I also didn't get a message after SA, telling me to submit Schedule A, even though they said their system says something was sent June 5th. Let's see how this goes!
On Second thought if its for office use only then they may have to validate it at cic. Just a thought.

Mrs grant

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04/05/2017
Hi everyone 2 questions, can you submit Pcc and Schedule A through webform? (2) if mailing both does the Pcc have to be the original copy or can you send photocopy?

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
in my AOR there was a message saying

"For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request.
Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and
you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account
within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This
will introduce delays into the processing of your application."

does everyone receive this by default???

pleaseee let me know im stressing out :(

I heard a few ppl have received such email....

looks to me CIC realize that returning applications is a waste of time since the have to check for documents return the package get it back and check again... Only makes sense to take it and requesy whats missing, just my opinion

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
Guys one question after waiting one n half month they return my application yesterday which is so depressing but they asked for certified copy of marriage certificate ..i already send the marriage certificate copy what does certified copy of marriage certificate mean ?