+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Your
in my AOR there was a message saying

"For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request.
Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and
you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account
within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This
will introduce delays into the processing of your application."

does everyone receive this by default???

pleaseee let me know im stressing out :(
What is your timeline please?

daman1987

Aug 25, 2015
I heard a few ppl have received such email....

looks to me CIC realize that returning applications is a waste of time since the have to check for documents return the package get it back and check again... Only makes sense to take it and requesy whats missing, just my opinion
Same here, I called CIC and they mentioned about Medical and Schedule A only. I think it's a standard language from now on

onthebrink

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
02-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017

shrss

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Same here, I called CIC and they mentioned about Medical and Schedule A only. I think it's a standard language from now on
Did u also recieve msg in your AOR stating missing documents and will request?
Did u talk to cic about this?
Please let me know

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
Guys one question after waiting one n half month they return my application yesterday which is so depressing but they asked for certified copy of marriage certificate ..i already send the marriage certificate copy what does certified copy of marriage certificate mean ?
You should get it certify from Notary public. Original stamp of notary public on photo copy. Please ask me, if you need any clarifications.

Reactions: Fa93

japn25

Mar 4, 2017
Hello,me as the sponsor have received the sa and the sch a req but nothing shows on the gckey and it is already passed 5 business days.Should i mail the documents to them,if so which address do we mail to,is it the same address where we sent the application.Also my husband got the medical done on june 12,how long does it takes to see anything about medical passed on gckey?

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
You should get it certify from Notary public. Original stamp of notary public on photo copy. Please ask me, if you need any clarifications.
Ok thank you so much i wanted to clarify thanks for making it sure for me.its just sad after one and half month they return it..now as its a weekend so my husband will get it done on monday n then send it to me on monday hopefully after that everything goes smooothly

japn25

Mar 4, 2017
Hello,I am the sponsor and when i called the call center they would not give me any information and wanted me to send a form signed by the pa.I am really confused as to which form to send , the 5476 i.e the representative form or the authority to release form as i am the sponsor.
Help will be greatly appreciated.

jeychie18

Nov 30, 2016
in my AOR there was a message saying

"For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request.
Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and
you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account
within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This
will introduce delays into the processing of your application."

does everyone receive this by default???

pleaseee let me know im stressing out :(
Is your application number starts with F or XF?

Chirag0389

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Guys one question after waiting one n half month they return my application yesterday which is so depressing but they asked for certified copy of marriage certificate ..i already send the marriage certificate copy what does certified copy of marriage certificate mean ?
Certified means true copy or notary stamp by a lawyer.

Reactions: Fa93