+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2017 intake

jashan sandhu

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
sandeepsran1 said:
actuallly he applied through d consultant and his consultant contacted visa office . and they contacted before 13 days of his college start date , i dont know they mailed or called ......but i hv also heard from many other people who mailed visa office and enquired their application ..i also personally feels tht mailing is better option ..just dont write any irrevalent info ...and write the appropriate thing which u want to ask
okay thankyou. It was a great help :). I'll wait for 1-2 weeks and if still no update then i'll ask my consultant to help.

pujanb

Apr 4, 2017
sandeepsran1 said:
u should mail them when u feel that ur clg start date is near and everything is not going the way you planned .
Yes that is the only choice left at the end

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
jashan sandhu said:
okay thankyou. It was a great help :). I'll wait for 1-2 weeks and if still no update then i'll ask my consultant to help.

yes suggestion of consultant also matters .my friend' s consultant says that responses will come after 10th april (he said this on 2nd april i guess) ...mayb there are some issues at visa offices .i personallly dont trust consultants tooo much ..

jashan sandhu

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
sandeepsran1 said:
yes suggestion of consultant also matters .my friend' s consultant says that responses will come after 10th april (he said this on 2nd april i guess) ...mayb there are some issues at visa offices .i personallly dont trust consultants tooo much ..
let's see. update me if you get your response :)

dian935

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Guyana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2017
I applied on Feb 24th & no response :eek:

jashan sandhu

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
sandeepsran1 said:
yes surely....u too
sure :).This time don't know what's the problem with visa offices,people are waiting from jan or feb,if they didn't got response yet,don't know when the guys applied in march will get their's :(

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
jashan sandhu said:
sure :).This time don't know what's the problem with visa offices,people are waiting from jan or feb,if they didn't got response yet,don't know when the guys applied in march will get their's :(

well i know people who hv applied in jan or feb and hv got their response within 15, 20 or 25 days .main issue is with the people who applied in the march ( and i m talking about visa office chandigarh cases)

jashan sandhu

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
sandeepsran1 said:
well i know people who hv applied in jan or feb and hv got their response within 15, 20 or 25 days .main issue is with the people who applied in the march ( and i m talking about visa office chandigarh cases)
i hope this issue gets resolved soon and we get our response.

jaskarn87

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
jashan sandhu said:
Is someone there who applied for may intake in last week of march and got visa? I applied for visa on 24th march and i'm completely fed up of seeing same message being displayed each time" tracking id no.................... is being processed at Canada visa office, Chandigarh". I hope i'm not late to apply. BTW i have enrolled in associate degree of biology at Douglas college, i'll love to interact with people with same background. :)
Applied on 3rd march still waiting