+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2017 intake

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
jay19990 said:
Actually visa processing time vary according to the place where you applied
i applied at vfs jalandhar and then next day i got a msg that my application is at visa office chandigarh ..any idea about chd ???

pujanb

Apr 4, 2017
On cic website it says processing time is same in the whole country
Regardless of any particular visa office and they can move applications remotely

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
pujanb said:
On cic website it says processing time is same in the whole country
Regardless of any particular visa office and they can move applications remotely
ohk ohkk .....so all u cn do is wait

badesha

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
jashan sandhu said:
Is someone there who applied for may intake in last week of march and got visa? I applied for visa on 24th march and i'm completely fed up of seeing same message being displayed each time" tracking id no.................... is being processed at Canada visa office, Chandigarh". I hope i'm not late to apply. BTW i have enrolled in associate degree of biology at Douglas college, i'll love to interact with people with same background. :)
[quote
Same i applied on 22 march and Waiting for reply. . I have also enrolled at douglas college but in project management. Plz let me knw if u get any notification.

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
badesha said:
jashan sandhu said:
Is someone there who applied for may intake in last week of march and got visa? I applied for visa on 24th march and i'm completely fed up of seeing same message being displayed each time" tracking id no.................... is being processed at Canada visa office, Chandigarh". I hope i'm not late to apply. BTW i have enrolled in associate degree of biology at Douglas college, i'll love to interact with people with same background. :)
[quote
Same i applied on 22 march and Waiting for reply. . I have also enrolled at douglas college but in project management. Plz let me knw if u get any notification.

if u r checking your status using tracking id then it will remain same as vfs doesnt grant visa ...we can check status only at cic website ...for that we have to link our application to online account ..but i m not able to link it ..it shows record not available .but if u applied online ..then yes , you can check your status

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
pujanb said:
I applied online still no update

what they shw ?? i mean if we apply online ..they show status after processing each step like - Your medical reports are recieved etc etc ...have u seen any responses like that ???