+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

EbiAbdi

Jul 20, 2017
North York
Congrats !
Hey guys! Mississauga office here! Had my test yesterday afternoon. Not many people there..I would say about 10-14 and 2 seniors. Test was easy for me since I did read the book atleast 4 times (2 times just for fun :p and 2 times really seriously) and had done A LOT of online practice tests..everything really helped! Got 20/20 :D

Was the 2nd to submit my test and was the 1st to be interviewed so I was actually done in an hour and a half! I hadn't left Canada in 4 years so my interview was quite straightforward..my interviewer was really sweet, she quickly checked the one passport stamp she needed to and all my IDs. Asked where I worked and my position there and did not ask for any other documents!

I was happily surprised when she asked me if I was free on Nov 9th 9AM for the Oath..I was like YES! Haha..she gave me the oath letter then and there :D So yay..I'll be having my oath soon enough!

Good luck to you guys as well! I hope it's as smooth a process for you all as it was for me in the end! :D

Bargeld

Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
AOR Received.
14-07-2011
File Transfer...
05-07-2011
Passport Req..
06-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2011
LANDED..........
20-10-2011
So app status has changed to "Decision Made" but no description added like the other updates. Dunno what it means. Took test on 10/17 and got 19/20 and was told by the citizenship judge the relative timeframe of December'ish for the oath/ceremony but nothing specific yet.

catharines

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys! Mississauga office here! Had my test yesterday afternoon. Not many people there..I would say about 10-14 and 2 seniors. Test was easy for me since I did read the book atleast 4 times (2 times just for fun :p and 2 times really seriously) and had done A LOT of online practice tests..everything really helped! Got 20/20 :D

Was the 2nd to submit my test and was the 1st to be interviewed so I was actually done in an hour and a half! I hadn't left Canada in 4 years so my interview was quite straightforward..my interviewer was really sweet, she quickly checked the one passport stamp she needed to and all my IDs. Asked where I worked and my position there and did not ask for any other documents!

I was happily surprised when she asked me if I was free on Nov 9th 9AM for the Oath..I was like YES! Haha..she gave me the oath letter then and there :D So yay..I'll be having my oath soon enough!

Good luck to you guys as well! I hope it's as smooth a process for you all as it was for me in the end! :D
Congratulations!! what a great news CanadianSoonToBe. In a fews days you will be Canadian not soon to be anymore Loll. So happy for you.

Umair

Jul 28, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2009
Doc's Request.
06-08-2009
AOR Received.
23-12-2009 ( 2nd )
Med's Request
21 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
30 DEC 2012 EDMONTON Via Montreal YAHOO
Hi Folks,

I got my test done ......scored 19/20 the test was pretty simple, try and do as many sample test on websites as possible that is the key. Got the interview done too..........the man was nice and checked all the stamps on my passport asked me few questions like where I work and how long....about family.....
To my surprise I also got the oath done at the same time.........!!! make sure to spare 2-3 hours if you have oath ceremony........!!! All in all very good experience..and was delighted that its all over now.........!!!

All the best to who ever is having their test..........it not that much an issue but do study well..........that's all I can say.............
If anyone has any further question I will be delighted to help............please don't ask about the test questions as we are not allowed to discuss that..!!

Can you please update my status...............!!! and I got it from Edmonton office.

Congratulation for Completion of your Citizenship Process,

Did you apply with family or Single?

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014

Congratulations.... Good to hear this... Where in Mississauga are the conducting the test???

Reactions: CanadianSoonToBe

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017

Congrats..you are lucky :)

Reactions: CanadianSoonToBe

EbiAbdi

Jul 20, 2017
North York
Hey guys! Mississauga office here! Had my test toay . There were 12 people in total. Test was tricky and different for each person , so please read the book! I Got 19/20

Was the 1st to finish my test and got the 2nd to be interviewed as my wife was the last ! So we were done in an hour and a half! Our interview was quite straightforward..my interviewer was really sweet, He had got our passports prior starting the test to save time ! So he had checked most of our documents before interview . He was ready to give us the Oath Invitation for Nov 14 but unfortunately as my wife failed by just one mistake :( (she had got 14/20) So we should wait for her for the 2nd test :( that would be min 4-8 weeks !

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys! Mississauga office here! Had my test toay . There were 12 people in total. Test was tricky and different for each person , so please read the book! I Got 19/20

Was the 1st to finish my test and got the 2nd to be interviewed as my wife was the last ! So we were done in an hour and a half! Our interview was quite straightforward..my interviewer was really sweet, He had got our passports prior starting the test to save time ! So he had checked most of our documents before interview . He was ready to give us the Oath Invitation for Nov 14 but unfortunately as my wife failed by just one mistake :( (she had got 14/20) So we should wait for her for the 2nd test :( that would be min 4-8 weeks !
Good luck for your wife , was the test similar to the online pratice test? Was different?

Reactions: EbiAbdi