+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

sukdeep

Jun 12, 2017
Friends can someone kindly advise, after how long does ECAS get activated. Though I received AOR via email this morning, when I go on ecas to check my application status online, I am not able to see anything..

Canadiangoose

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Friends can someone kindly advise, after how long does ECAS get activated. Though I received AOR via email this morning, when I go on ecas to check by application status online, I am not able to see anything..
You will be able to login to your ecas tomorrow morning with your client Id number

Chuladaa

May 31, 2012
Toronto
App. Filed.......
March 23, 2012
Doc's Request.
July 20, 2012, July 27, 2012, Dec 07, 2012
AOR Received.
July 03, 2012
File Transfer...
July 03, 2012
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
March 13, 2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
April 15, 2013
Hi all
My application was sent May 9th it was received May 10th and I received AOR via email on June 21, 2017
I decided today to check my online status It has not changed to processing yet however, I noticed "my current mailing address" is not correct I never provided this address at all in my citizen application but this address they are displaying I from the "representative" I used 5 years ago when I was applying for sponsorship. My "current home address" is displaying correct and then I click on "To change this mailing address, contact us" the page wont let me just changing my mailing address it is making me change my home address even though its not wrong.

I have tried calling the 1800 number all morning but it just keeps telling me they are receiving a high volume of calls and can not transfer my call and it hangs up on me.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this old address appearing and also how do you guys get through to an agent because I am having no luck.
Thanks

sajc

Star Member
May 9, 2017
@firefly, are your dates correct on the sheet? appl. received, AOR and in process in 3 consecutive days? I am removing them to get a better statistics but if they are true, please let me know. I will change it back. I am assuming those dates were changed when people were deleting stuff.

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
Reposting my question-

Hey guys..
Another question! My mom landed as an immigrant in 2010, stayed only for a month and went back to our country. She came back in 2011 to finally stay in Canada. I'm wondering that in the application for question 6A and B, do the dates be the same (landing date) or 6B has to the date when she finally came to stay in Canada?
Thanks!
For both you put the date when you she first came to Canada and landed in 2010 if both happened same time. This question is more relevant to people who became immigrants while they lived in Canada (as a visitor, student or worked). If you immigrated and came to canada same time, put same date. Date you came to live to Canada can only be before or on "landing" date.

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
For both you put the date when you she first came to Canada and landed in 2010 if both happened same time. This question is more relevant to people who became immigrants while they lived in Canada (as a visitor, student or worked). If you immigrated and came to canada same time, put same date. Date you came to live to Canada can only be before or on "landing" date.
Thank you so much for clarifying! :)

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
I got my AOR this morning at 10am :):):)
your application is just some days before mine. I hope that i will get AOR around first week of july.

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
your application is just some days before mine. I hope that i will get AOR around first week of july.
Yes, hopefully you will receive it within the same week because they are now processing applications received till May 23rd. So fingers crossed :)

soul2017

Apr 29, 2017
Hi all
My application was sent May 9th it was received May 10th and I received AOR via email on June 21, 2017
I decided today to check my online status It has not changed to processing yet however, I noticed "my current mailing address" is not correct I never provided this address at all in my citizen application but this address they are displaying I from the "representative" I used 5 years ago when I was applying for sponsorship. My "current home address" is displaying correct and then I click on "To change this mailing address, contact us" the page wont let me just changing my mailing address it is making me change my home address even though its not wrong.

I have tried calling the 1800 number all morning but it just keeps telling me they are receiving a high volume of calls and can not transfer my call and it hangs up on me.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this old address appearing and also how do you guys get through to an agent because I am having no luck.
Thanks
Hi there . I had the same exact situation and was really confused . But the i had to update both my correct home address and mailing address . And it said on the website it was already changed but when I leg in my e cas . The address still the same and nothing changed . But now am moving again to a different place so I'm gonna call them tomorow .

soul2017

Apr 29, 2017
Hi friends
I got a good question . My application is in process now and have a situation and I have to move out my current address and going to live with family in the same city . So my question is that going to affect on my processing in any way . Please advice . Appreciate that .

KittyKat

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I guess i should be tracked in the June sheet?

Visa Office: Edmonton
Category: Single
Number of days: 1477
File sent: 31-05-2017
File received: 05-06-2017
AOR: 26-06-2017

Reactions: Horizon13