+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

sukdeep

Jun 12, 2017
Dear Friends, No AOR for me. May be my application is on its way back. Can someone kindly share as to what u think, as to what I have written below.

For the addresses for last 6 yrs, this is how I filled.
2017-02-02 TO Present ------------------- Canada Address 1 (T)
2014-03-07 TO Present------------------Canada Address 2 (P)
2010-10-02 TO 2014-03-06--------------- Canada Address 3

also I mentioned (T) is Temporary & (P) is my Permanent Home in the application.

Basically my Temporary address is related to some Project work for which I have come for in a province different than my home Province address, thats why i wanted to give both address. I am a consultant.

Do u see any mistake I did ??

Last edited:

Noorananzh

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Hello I m here for the first time . I applied in April and my application was sent back to me.
I applied again and my application was received may 26 .
I checked my on line service and it says that they start processing my application on june 24 and they send me correspondence June 24 . But I didn't receive any email or Aor yet. I gave them my e mail on the application. Any suggestions please

punter

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Hello I m here for the first time . I applied in April and my application was sent back to me.
I applied again and my application was received may 26 .
I checked my on line service and it says that they start processing my application on june 24 and they send me correspondence June 24 . But I didn't receive any email or Aor yet. I gave them my e mail on the application. Any suggestions please
How did you login without the AOR info? Did you use payment receipt number?

swapno

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Hi All,Could anyone help me answering below questions please-

1. In 6 (G)-address since you became PR: We landed in 2013 for 3 weeks. Then we were out of Canada for a month and half and came back permanently. Do I need to give address when I was out of Canada for a month and half? In another occasion I was on vacation for a month. Do I need to give that address too?
2. In 9 (F): I am not using LINC as proof of english. Can I click 'NO'?
3. Do I need to click 'Yes' for 'use of representative' of my wife and sons (below 14 years) if I want to handle their application meaning if I need to talk to citizenship office after application?

Appreciate much if anyone can help on above please. I am really stuck. Thanks

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends, No AOR for me. May be my application is on its way back. Can someone kindly share as to what u think, as to what I have written below.

For the addresses for last 6 yrs, this is how I filled.
2017-02-02 TO Present ------------------- Canada Address 1 (T)
2014-03-07 TO Present------------------Canada Address 2 (P)
2010-10-02 TO 2014-03-06--------------- Canada Address 3

also I mentioned (T) is Temporary & (P) is my Permanent Home in the application.

Basically my Temporary address is related to some Project work for which I have come for in a province different than my home Province address, thats why i wanted to give both address. I am a consultant.

Do u see any mistake I did ??
If I was in your place I wouldn't have included my temporary addresses as having two addresses for the same period is confusing without an explanation letter. whether it is a mistake or not or if this triggers application return I don't know. your application might not be on its way to you. you might be one of the unlucky guys that has his application in the bottom of the applications pile and it is just unopened yet.

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Reposting my question-

Hey guys..
Another question! My mom landed as an immigrant in 2010, stayed only for a month and went back to our country. She came back in 2011 to finally stay in Canada. I'm wondering that in the application for question 6A and B, do the dates be the same (landing date) or 6B has to the date when she finally came to stay in Canada?
Thanks!

sukdeep

Jun 12, 2017
Dear Friends, Thank you for all your answers. Nice day today for me. Finally received my AOR today morning (June 26). Application was received by CIC on May 12th. Please update my information on the spreadsheet tracking file. I was really nervous because of having not received AOR so far. Also had mentioned overlapping addresses (temporary & permanent)...

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Dear Friends, Thank you for all your answers. Nice day today for me. Finally received my AOR today morning (June 26). Application was received by CIC on May 12th. Please update my information on the spreadsheet tracking file. I was really nervous because of having not received AOR so far. Also had mentioned overlapping addresses (temporary & permanent)...
Congrats! Updated!

Reactions: Ghost13

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Hi All,Could anyone help me answering below questions please-

1. In 6 (G)-address since you became PR: We landed in 2013 for 3 weeks. Then we were out of Canada for a month and half and came back permanently. Do I need to give address when I was out of Canada for a month and half? In another occasion I was on vacation for a month. Do I need to give that address too?
2. In 9 (F): I am not using LINC as proof of english. Can I click 'NO'?
3. Do I need to click 'Yes' for 'use of representative' of my wife and sons (below 14 years) if I want to handle their application meaning if I need to talk to citizenship office after application?

Appreciate much if anyone can help on above please. I am really stuck. Thanks
1. In my opinion, since you had not permanently moved to Canada in your first visit, you should give the address of your trip back for the month and a half. But you do not need to do so for your vacation time. You can include that in your physical presence calculator.
2. Say 'No'
3. Usually that is an option if an agent is applying on your or your wife's behalf. I am applying for my mom and I do not plan to say 'Yes' for her application since I am providing all her contact information anyway. About your sons, I think it would be understood that they will not be applying and it's you who will do their application. Maybe someone who applied for their kids could give you a better answer for this one.

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
did you get it by email or Mail?

JVO

Feb 17, 2017
I am glad you have received your AOR my friend :)

Reactions: sukdeep

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Reposting my question-

Hey guys..
Another question! My mom landed as an immigrant in 2010, stayed only for a month and went back to our country. She came back in 2011 to finally stay in Canada. I'm wondering that in the application for question 6A and B, do the dates be the same (landing date) or 6B has to the date when she finally came to stay in Canada?
Thanks!
Still no help guys?

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
I got my AOR this morning at 10am :):):)