Med's Request
02/02/2012
Med's Done....
27/02/2012
Passport Req..
05/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/10/12
Applied in 16th May 2017, Still waiting for the response, any one have an idea how long will they take to send AOR.

sukdeep

Jun 12, 2017
Friends looks like my application might be lost by CIC. I called agent they could not track anything in system. Also Never received
returned packet on my address. Only proof is UPS delivery on May 12th. What needs to be done now?. Should I reapply. Can someone
kindly give good advise.

Peace65

Nov 23, 2016
Hello there , I have a question . My application was send on April 18 but had come back for v simple reason . But it did say on my application that it's complete .they are only sending as one box has to be checked only for kids I applied with me . When I send back it reached May 12. So my question 9 haven't recieved Aor . Am I considered in May applicants and am I suppose to recieve Aor or its already in process ? As on my envelope they wrote " ur application is co

Canadiangoose

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Hi..

Please add me to the excel sheet..

Name: CanadianGoose
App Sent: 05/10/2017
App Received: 05/15/2017
AOR Received: 06/21/2017
No. of Days Applied with: 1487

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends looks like my application might be lost by CIC. I called agent they could not track anything in system. Also Never received
returned packet on my address. Only proof is UPS delivery on May 12th. What needs to be done now?. Should I reapply. Can someone
kindly give good advise.
this happened to me when i renewed my PR card. the CIC officer advice was to resend a new application and include a letter explaining wht happened.

sukdeep

Jun 12, 2017
this happened to me when i renewed my PR card. the CIC officer advice was to resend a new application and include a letter explaining wht happened.
Thanks Tameraq for the kind advise. Feeling a little sad today having to go through all this with no fault. But can't fight ones luck also. I will wait for one more week and send a new application with a cover letter.

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
I see new application form CIT 0002 (06-2017) E is available. I reckon it shouldn't be problem for us who yet to receiver an acknowledgement

thanks

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Tameraq for the kind advise. Feeling a little sad today having to go through all this with no fault. But can't fight ones luck also. I will wait for one more week and send a new application with a cover letter.
i was in a hurry and i didn't finish the story. so my new application was received and on the same day i received AOR and a week later I received my PR card in the mail. two weeks later i received my new application in the mail returned to me and it turned out that the application that was processed was the old application!

sukdeep

Jun 12, 2017
i was in a hurry and i didn't finish the story. so my new application was received and on the same day i received AOR and a week later I received my PR card in the mail. two weeks later i received my new application in the mail returned to me and it turned out that the application that was processed was the old application!
thanks tameraq. so looks like they indeed had ur old application with them... at this stage i am highly confused as CIC Call center is telling me that they dont have any information whatsoever in their system related to my citizenship application.also i dont see any returned packet in my mailbox. Courier tracking says it was delivered on may 12th. now i am just clueless as to how long to wait before sending new application....

Montreal2017

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hi..

Please add me to the excel sheet..

Name: CanadianGoose
App Sent: 05/10/2017
App Received: 05/15/2017
AOR Received: 06/21/2017
No. of Days Applied with: 1487

I was going to add your information to the sheet but you were already there. I just added the # of days.
Ps: Is it a single application?

sukdeep

Jun 12, 2017
Maybe the people in the list before 15th May have received AOR but have not updated the list??
friend, I have not received any AOR (App received May 12th), niether my application shows in their system when I call CIC agent (1800 number..). My fear is it has been lost by CIC..

Weltmeister

Star Member
Apr 16, 2017
friend, I have not received any AOR (App received May 12th), niether my application shows in their system when I call CIC agent (1800 number..). My fear is it has been lost by CIC..
Also the automated response says applications received after may 17th have not been opened, however on excel sheet many people who have sent their applications after may 17th are showing AOR....so i don't understand what is going on! I don't think the application is lost, if you have confirmation that it has been delivered to CIC. Maybe they have not opened your package as yet, that's why it's not there on the system.