+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Did you call the CIC office ?
Another quesiton, looks like you are from winnipeg and already got your test invite, can you please let us know when is your test date ?

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ghost13

1-Arshad name is a duplicate on sheet May 17. you can see him on lines 15 & 60. line 15 must be deleted.
2- Cell P14 formula is wrong.

soul2017

Apr 29, 2017
Hey guys , just checked and my e case is active now . My home address is correct but they put my old address in the mailing address section ! So if I update it online it should be enough or I have to call them and advice them about that mistake ? Any advice please .

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Hey guys , just checked and my e case is active now . My home address is correct but they put my old address in the mailing address section ! So if I update it online it should be enough or I have to call them and advice them about that mistake ? Any advice please .
Since it's online, you should just change it there. That'll work!

Reactions: soul2017

Warka

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
News info: According to IRCC, if your application was mailed and received AFTER Monday (May 8, 2017) and is complete, your application is not yet being processed. So meaning, those complete applications received ON or BEFORE May 8, 2017, are already in process. :);)

Does this mean that they have not even checked the rest to see if something is missing or wrong so they can be sent back to the applicants All this time? Or it means that they have checked them for completeness and found them to be complete but did not process them?

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Does this mean that they have not even checked the rest to see if something is missing or wrong so they can be sent back to the applicants All this time? Or it means that they have checked them for completeness and found them to be complete but did not process them?
I don't think you should worry. My application was recd on May 10th and it's now in process already. The above might not be true for everyone or every place..I feel that it's case by case situation.

Warka

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
I don't think you should worry. My application was recd on May 10th and it's now in process already. The above might not be true for everyone or every place..I feel that it's case by case situation.
Looks like you are right.
Do u know whatsup with time sheet? Do u need to have an access to it cos when ever i click on the link it looks it gives the same data all this week and last week.

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Looks like you are right.
Do u know whatsup with time sheet? Do u need to have an access to it cos when ever i click on the link it looks it gives the same data all this week and last week.
We just post any date updates here and the admin updates it on the sheet- There was a spammer in the group earlier so now there is just restricted access to make any changes in the spreadsheet. The admin is really good about the updates. It's not that the date is same for the last week, it's just that there have not been much date updates from all of us or CIC. :)