+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

rtippu

Nov 26, 2009
Hi All,
I am planning to send citizenship application, do i have to sign online physical presence calculator printout as well ? or its only for the CIT 0407 form
Looking forward to hear soon!

Spelling19

May 15, 2017
Thank God my application is now in process on ECAS while checking the status of my application online hehe :)

Application sent - April 27, 2017
Received - May 1, 2017
AOR - May 25, 2017
In Process - May 30, 2017

Reactions: Horizon13

Spelling19

May 15, 2017
Just to let everyone know that IRCC officers processing our citizenship applications do not take any summer break or any break of any kind except on weekends (Saturday & Sunday) and Statutory holidays and Federal holidays. Applications submitted to them are processed in the order of first received. Moreover, this is a very tedious process. I understand the fact that all of us are excited to become a Canadian citizen so please be patient. If you haven't receive any correspondence from them, doesn't mean that your application will not be processed anymore. We have paid for the application fee and so I believe that every application submitted will be processed accordingly. It's just that they have received tons of applications everyday. That's why the Case Processing Center in Sydney, Nova Scotia submits the applicant's file to the nearest IRCC office where the applicant/s resides to expedite the process after they have acknowledged it as received. This is worth waiting. Keep up the faith. Congratulations to everyone, future Canadian citizens :);)

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
Reactions: sixten007

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Hi All,
I am planning to send citizenship application, do i have to sign online physical presence calculator printout as well ? or its only for the CIT 0407 form
Looking forward to hear soon!
hey check list says either fill online physical presence calcultor or CIT 0407 form

so you need to send one of them... i suggest online physical presence calculator is better...as most of us have done

rtippu

Nov 26, 2009
hey check list says either fill online physical presence calcultor or CIT 0407 form

so you need to send one of them... i suggest online physical presence calculator is better...as most of us have done
Thanks , i will do that but question is do we have sign online calculator as well ,,,, i do not see any signature requirement.....

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks , i will do that but question is do we have sign online calculator as well ,,,, i do not see any signature requirement.....
print out the presence calculator result, sign and date the document. the date have to match the signature date on your citizenship application