MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Hello Guys,

What's wrong with Mississauga office, why they are so slow compared to other offices. Please advise
No one knows for sure just guesses. I ordered my GCMS like a month ago and its security check every where. Looks like they are doing security checks. For some people security is done before the test and for some after. But I hope though we are late in getting test invites but once we get it rest of the process will be pretty fast. I have also seen some people stuck on decision made after the test and there is no Oath and when checked with CIRC, they are stuck at security / prohibitions

So lets be optimistic and believe this theory that once we get the test invite it will be over soon.

I even called CIRC today and agent told me every thing is perfect and my file is just in queue waiting to be called for test/interview.

I am getting fed up too, I want to travel out of country soon but stuck at so called security etc

Reactions: SAZ-CAN

Jay729

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oath ceremony invitation on Ecas updated! It's been a long ride! Hope everyone will get their updates soon!Oct 13th ECAS oath ceremony invitation! Good luck to everyone!!

Reactions: CanadianSoonToBe

STKHAN

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
I called CIC help centre today. She told me every thing is fine and my file is at Missisauga office and I am just waiting in the queue to be called for a test/interview. I think same applies to all of us from Missisauga office. It seems to be handling a lot of applications and there is a long queue
CAN YOU PL SHARE THE PHONE NO OF THEIR MISSISSAUGA OFFICE.