May 19,2015
AOR Received.
July 18,2015
File Transfer...
August 17,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront -April 16,2015
Interview........
March 1,2016 refusal letter after 2days; appeal March16 (Vancouver)
Caribou said:
OMG. We just came back from our short shopping trip from Seattle yesterday, and I checked ECAS just now.

IT'S Decision Made!!!

I sent my proof of residency on Nov 9 email, employment verification(full time regular), Option C 2014 (I only filed with Option C from 2011-2013), Bank Statement, 3 months paystub
All nicely done in pdf file with new address for COPR. So, I guess typically, additional information will be updated and DM will be made within 2 weeks for most of us.

I heard they do COPR in batches, so hopefully we can land before this year. We crossed Peace Arch border yesterday with my spouse's Visitor Record (from 3 weeks ago), no issues this time. The officer just asked us why my spouse has visitor record.
I know everyone is worried about their own case, but I was especially worried because we didn't have exact dates for our travel dates since it was almost every couple of weeks to months back and forth between Seattle and Victoria. Plus, there were intermittent long gaps in our relationship due to me living in 3 different countries while in relationship.

I landed on Christmas Eve, so if we can do the same for my spouse to land on Christmas Eve, it'll be so special! LOL :p

p.s. I updated all timelines on google doc for May and Mar-May spreadsheet. Sending all of you my DM vibes!!! :-*
Congratulations!!!

Jbguerchuk

Nov 18, 2015
Hong kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 19,2015
AOR Received.
July 18,2015
File Transfer...
August 17,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront -April 16,2015
Interview........
March 1,2016 refusal letter after 2days; appeal March16 (Vancouver)
buttersmom said:
I'm probably not the case then.
I'm a may applicant and my VO is Manilla Phillippines Visa Office.
However, I don't see that many of May applicants get DM & Visa from Manilla VO/
Hope The visa office working fast as other VO does like Paris and Ottawa.

[/quote

I think your next in line now po ;)
Think possitive and God will give you
Good news soon

girturtle

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-06-2015
File Transfer...
27-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-10-2014
Received my CoPR today!

For reference, I got my DM on Nov. 7th

Gemmie

Nov 10, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2015
AOR Received.
30-06-2015/SA 17-08-2015
File Transfer...
20-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
21-01-2016
Congratulations everyone on their DM's and CoPR's

I have a question, where am I in the process if sent this letter
We have submitted upfront medical, FBI check, the RPRF. They say they require a document but I cant see anything here that we havent already submitted.

Dear XXXXX XXXXXX (Le français suit):

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which is in progress at our office.

Your mailing address according to our records is indicated above. Please review it and advise us of any errors.

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?

· Have you given birth or adopted a child?

· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?

· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform Case Processing Center – Ottawa (CPC-O) immediately:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized.

Proof of Residence/Intent to Reside

We wish to ask you at this time to provide additional proof that your sponsor resides in Canada. This includes but is not limited to: pay stubs, T4 slips, utility bills, banking history, employment letters, lease agreements, etc. Driver's licences, Property tax assessments, Social Insurance or Health Insurance cards are not sufficient.

If your sponsor does not currently reside in Canada, please provide proof that he/she intends to reside in Canada. This includes but is not limited to employment letters, lease agreements, copies of correspondence with: potential employers, real estate companies, property rental agencies, health care agencies, insurance agencies, financial institutions, etc. Please provide as many indicators as possible as any single one of these may not be enough on its own to prove intent of residency. Driver’s licences, property tax assessments, social insurance or health insurance cards are not sufficient to show intent to return.

RPRF (If you have already paid the RPRF, please disregard)

We wish to remind you at this time to pay your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant

· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one

· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

· Click “Submit”

· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

You must send the receipt to CPC-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca .

If you have already paid the RPRF, do NOT pay again.

Police Certificates

Please note that you must submit original police certificates for you and any accompanying dependents for all countries where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18. If you are currently in possession of any police certificates, which were not submitted with your original application, please submit them to our office now. If you have already submitted your police certificates, do not apply for or submit new documents. We will contact you once your application has been reviewed by a visa officer.

If you are in the process of obtaining the required documents and have not yet received them, submit them to our office as soon as they are available.

For more information on how to obtain police certificates, including country specific requirements, visit; http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

DO NOT SUBMIT SCANNED COPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS VIA EMAIL.

We require only original documents (for police certificates) and all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

CSQ

If you are destined to the province of Quebec, please provide a Certificat de selection du Québec from the Ministre de l’Immigration, Diversité, et Inclusion. Visit the following website for instructions: website: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html

If you are NOT destined to Quebec, do NOT apply for/provide a CSQ.

**Medical examination. Please complete your immigration medical examination. If you have already passed your medical examination, please also send your medical examination form with the rest of your documents.

Your response to the above request is required within 45 days. Thank you for your immediate attention to these matters.

Ineffable

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 23, 2015
AOR Received.
June 3, 2015
File Transfer...
July 7, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 21, 2015
Interview........
IP: Oct. 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2015
Hey, Gemmie.

It's a batch letter that many of us get.

What they're looking for are the aforementioned documents you may have not sent AND to provide more evidence that the sponsor lives in Canada or intends to return to Canada. (Silly, right? Most of us provided more than enough in the original application. Still, I do what I'm told.)

I attached a recent hydro bill, copy of our signed lease, and recent pay stub to the email to prove my wife's residency in Canada. I also confirmed the mailing address, and told them that I'd already sent police certificates, medicals, and paid the RPRF fees.

I got DM a few weeks later.

Hope this helps!

Gemmie

Nov 10, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2015
AOR Received.
30-06-2015/SA 17-08-2015
File Transfer...
20-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
21-01-2016
I do hope this is means the time is close for a DM. :)

Thanks very much and again ,Congratulations to all the May'ers :)
:D

Caribou

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gemmie said:
I do hope this is means the time is close for a DM. :)

Thanks very much and again ,Congratulations to all the May'ers :)
:D
Hi, It's a batch email. I received it earlier in May and I didn't send any b/c I've sent everything. ::)
I got a new email 2 weeks later asking for proof of residence along with most recent option C(in case you didn't send 2014) I attached pdf copy of employment verification, bank statement, paystub. Good luck!

Ineffable

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 23, 2015
AOR Received.
June 3, 2015
File Transfer...
July 7, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 21, 2015
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2015
I got my COPR in the mail today.

Timeline is as follows:

Submitted: May 5
AOR: June 3
SA: July 7
IP: October 9
Batch Email: October 23
DM: November 14
COPR: November 25 (mailed to Toronto address)

I'll land sometime this weekend at the Rainbow Bridge (making sure that the agents fill out everything correctly).

rockgurl1965

Star Member
May 9, 2014
eureka ca
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
SA 06-08-2015
AOR Received.
29-07-2015
IELTS Request
working on sponsored spouse file 8-18-2015
File Transfer...
06-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015 UPFRONT
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 12/12/2015 copr 12-21-15
Caribou said:
Congratulations!
I guess mine will come in few weeks then! I didn't expect it to be this fast!
Good to see the activity, lots of folks getting DM's, and other milestones, pray it continues. Patience.

JamesinCanada

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
Doc's Request.
25-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-05-2015
IELTS Request
Batch EMail: 23-10-15
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
DM: 15/2/2016
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 23/2/2016
LANDED..........
14-03-2016
Unfortunately I got an Email today that asked me for my FBI Clearance, even though I sent it and it was delivered and signed for on November 16th, 2015. I've sent them proof of delivery, the signature, and a scanned copy of my FBI clearance, letting them know they already do have the original. I have been searching everywhere and I can't seem to find anyone so far who has had this exact problem.

If it were ANY other document I could sent in a copy no problem. But I can't send in the original when it should be in their office. I'm kind of at my wit's end with worrying here.

cali2bc

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
California, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
23-10-2015
AOR Received.
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2015 (Decision Made 25-11-2015)
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
JamesinCanada said:
Unfortunately I got an Email today that asked me for my FBI Clearance, even though I sent it and it was delivered and signed for on November 16th, 2015. I've sent them proof of delivery, the signature, and a scanned copy of my FBI clearance, letting them know they already do have the original. I have been searching everywhere and I can't seem to find anyone so far who has had this exact problem.

If it were ANY other document I could sent in a copy no problem. But I can't send in the original when it should be in their office. I'm kind of at my wit's end with worrying here.
I had to send in my FBI certificate separately and it took a few days after it was delivered for someone at CPC Ottawa to make an entry in the "Incoming Correspondence" section, as well as the "Notes" section of my GCMS notes. My thought is that if you are lucky, someone at the call center will be able to tell you if it's been noted as received. I am sure that your response email will suffice and they will figure out that they messed up. Was the email written by a specific officer, or was it a general-type email?

Ineffable

Jan 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 23, 2015
AOR Received.
June 3, 2015
File Transfer...
July 7, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 21, 2015
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2015
JamesinCanada said:

James, was it an email that was specifically asking for just the FBI clearance, or was it the batch email with requests for RPRF, medical, police certificates, and proof of residency?

JamesinCanada

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
Doc's Request.
25-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-05-2015
IELTS Request
Batch EMail: 23-10-15
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
DM: 15/2/2016
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 23/2/2016
LANDED..........
14-03-2016
Thanks for your responses. First, it was a separate Email from the big batch Email. (I got the big batch Email on Oct. 23rd). This one specifically asked for my FBI Clearance and nothing else. So I am thinking, perhaps they did not get it open/recorded yet. This is my greatest hope. I keep reminding myself that it's only been about 10 days since it was delivered, and they are probably really busy.

Also, as far as I can tell this was not signed by a specific worker by name. It seems to be kind of generic. It does seem like they grouped 'missing FBI clearance people' into one section and perhaps sent us all Emails? I have no proof - it just seems that way with no specific person's name or anyone's name other than my own!

cali2bc

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
California, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
23-10-2015
AOR Received.
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2015 (Decision Made 25-11-2015)
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
JamesinCanada said:
Thanks for your responses. First, it was a separate Email from the big batch Email. (I got the big batch Email on Oct. 23rd). This one specifically asked for my FBI Clearance and nothing else. So I am thinking, perhaps they did not get it open/recorded yet. This is my greatest hope. I keep reminding myself that it's only been about 10 days since it was delivered, and they are probably really busy.

Also, as far as I can tell this was not signed by a specific worker by name. It seems to be kind of generic. It does seem like they grouped 'missing FBI clearance people' into one section and perhaps sent us all Emails? I have no proof - it just seems that way with no specific person's name or anyone's name other than my own!
They probably are just disorganized. Your email, along with some investigative calling should solve this. Normally the call center wouldn't tell you if they received something, but in this case, you received another email asking for this specific document, even though you have proof that you sent it to them.

The following language was at the bottom of the October 23rd batch letter:

Cordialement/Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa/ Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa – FCPBR22

I bolded FCPBR22 because it's some kind of code for an officer/individual/department at CPC Ottawa. Maybe there is something similar near the bottom of this new email. Good luck with everything and let us know how it goes.