File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
"We sent you correspondence on January 28, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

just checked it . fingers crossed. what could it mean ?

nope

Oct 3, 2015
jassi_cool1980 said:
"We sent you correspondence on January 28, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

just checked it . fingers crossed. what could it mean ?
I'm not sure, but probably one of several things:

- they want fingerprints
- they want some information that you've already submitted, resubmitted for some reason
- you're getting an RQ

However, RQ can mean different things, these days. If they need a single document, and you submit it, your application can progress pretty quickly anyway. If they require a large number of different records -- bank, work, educational, lease, etc. -- then you are probably in the 'lengthy-processing' category of 'non-routine'.

wenbee222

May 14, 2015
i just got my test Feb 3rd, 20/20, officer said they will give me a oath ceremony very soon, it is coming on Feb 20....i was so surprised....but it is so lucky....

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
wenbee222 said:
i just got my test Feb 3rd, 20/20, officer said they will give me a oath ceremony very soon, it is coming on Feb 20....i was so surprised....but it is so lucky....
Congrtulations. Lucky you
I can not find you on the may 2015 tracker....are you there with a differend name ?

figgy

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
AOR Received.
24-09-2012
File Transfer...
24-09-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2013
LANDED..........
12-01-2013
my husband received his test letter in the mail today! Scarborough Feb 22

ECAS still says :in process"

does he need to take anything other than what is asked in the letter? photocopies of passport?

I will update the spreadsheet

gireep

Star Member
May 1, 2011
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2011
LANDED..........
23rd sept 2011
my ECAS updated with oath information - February 23, 2016 at 10:00 AM.

Thanks everyone for sharing their timelines...was really helpful.. :) :)

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
figgy said:

does he need to take anything other than what is asked in the letter? photocopies of passport?

Normally for test invitation asks candidate to bring following originals, besides any other doc's which CIC had specifically asked.

1) Original Test Invitation
2) Passports (Current & Expired),
3) Landing Certificate,
4) PR Card,
5) Optionally Driving License, Health Card and any other doc's

rachiy

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-01-2013
figgy said:

Congrats figgy!
I was on the 2012 PR through Sydney page with you... it is nice to see your name again.
All the best :)

SAM2016

Feb 4, 2016
For Scarborough
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 25, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 3, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 31, 2015.
We sent you a notice on November 18, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on December 14, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a notice on January 27, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 16, 2016 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
All the Best

rfirmeza

Jul 8, 2015
Both me and my wife got the lenghty RQ. Can I submit all documents together, as a lot of them are joint, such as house purchase, lease agreements, banks, etc.?

Thanks

gp_dubai

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-11
AOR Received.
Mar-11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May-11
Med's Request
Jun-11
Med's Done....
Aug-11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
25-Nov-11
LANDED..........
May-2012 ( by Gods Grace !!)
My timeline for Mississauga (Glen Erin)

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rfirmeza said:
Both me and my wife got the lenghty RQ. Can I submit all documents together, as a lot of them are joint, such as house purchase, lease agreements, banks, etc.?

Thanks
You are not in Mississauga, are you? We got an RQ a few hours after we passed both the test and interview and were promised an oath letter within 2 months. We received RQ's in the mail the following day. The officer had to call me and inform me by phone on the interview day!! How strange is that?

CCanadaa

Jan 27, 2016
Rifermeza, Send them anything you have, even if not asked in the RQ.. When did you get the RQ? Before or after test? Local office? Dont worry about RQ, nowadays processing RQ is a lot faster than before, it may delay your application for few months only..

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
rfirmeza said:

Thanks
Its strongly recommended you treat your and your wife RQ's as TWO separate cases and respond with complete set of copies with each, though under ONE SINGLE package.

Assume if your and your wife files are to be handled by two different officers. File which has copies will be processed & one with which its NOT attached will be delayed. Avoid any confusion, dont take any chances in your own best interest.

RQ means the files will be considered "NON-ROUTINE" with processing time is 36 months + yet without any guarantee of approval.

If you think the RQ 's were because you had less than required number of minimum days. Now you both are eligible under the new rules, got 1460 days. Consider withdrawing your applications and re-apply under new rules. As waiting that long is not worth at all.