Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
ari5323 said:
Babi,

You need only 2 references , even for a urgent passport. But since hour dear member. " Chickloo". told us in a other thread that you prepared 4 references , I wanted to be even better , it's always good eh ? I gave them six. So if one is busy/unavailable / out of reach , they can call right away the second one. Very simple ,eh? :p
Well, yeah, why not, be on the safe side.... If we've been sooo cautious throughout the hole citizenship process, why screw it up in the last step of getting a passport :)

I think I would do the same hehe

anyhopeforme

Aug 8, 2014
Congratts! Did your ECAS change with the oath notice? I did my test same day as you and I have been biting my nails for the oath notice.

mcgill_engr said:
Just received the oath letter in mail.

Montreal Office
Applied May 26th,
Application received May 27th,
AOR Received July 15th
In Process July 20th
Notice for test sent on October 26th
Test on Nov 24, 20/20 , CO interview finished within 3 minutes
Oath notice sent on Jan 4th
Oath on Jan 26th

All the best to everyone.

mcgill_engr

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyhopeforme said:
Congratts! Did your ECAS change with the oath notice? I did my test same day as you and I have been biting my nails for the oath notice.
Yes, my eCas was updated as well to reflect the oath information. You will get yours soon.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
MIRIAM,

Why are you quiet.
Mazal tov you are in the oath line .
Wowowwo
We are all sooooo happy for you

Oath wowowo

The whole may 2015 group is enjoying the good news

Ari

Suddenly a flood of oaths last 2 days

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
ari5323 said:
MIRIAM,

Why are you quiet.
Mazal tov you are in the oath line .
Wowowwo
We are all sooooo happy for you

Oath wowowo

The whole may 2015 group is enjoying the good news

Ari

Suddenly a flood of oaths last 2 days
:D

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
mcgill_engr said:
Yes, my eCas was updated as well to reflect the oath information. You will get yours soon.
Hi McGill,

Seems we are having the oath the dame day in Montreal. Did you get the invite for 1pm too ?

mcgill_engr

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Babi22 said:
Hi McGill,

Seems we are having the oath the dame day in Montreal. Did you get the invite for 1pm too ?
Yes, 1 pm for me too. I think a number of other users are going to have their Oath ceremony for 1 PM too. Congratulations for the oath.

legolas

Jul 21, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
Congrats to Everyone who got their Oaths. I had my Exam today and Passed (20/20). Now the long wait for the Oath starts.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
legolas said:
Congrats to Everyone who got their Oaths. I had my Exam today and Passed (20/20). Now the long wait for the Oath starts.

Great,
Now all you have to do is practicing to say eh Eh :p you are almost there.
20/20 good job.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After the holidays and a month of being sick and up to now still coughing and sniffing, I tried not to cough during the citizenship oath ceremony lol, finally applied for passport today.

The ceremony was fine and fast, Dec 30th 8:30am. By the time we're done, the next batch were already lined up outside the ceremony door.

The passport, a lot of people but it's quick, I think I was only there for 30mins. At first I forgot my citizenship certificate, I didn't know I have I bring it lol, so I went home then came back... Silly me :/

After that I did my driver's license renewal, with today's weather at Toronto I found myself the only person/customer when I entered Service Ontario at Agincourt so it was, again, very quick.

Happy 2016 everyone!!

esie70

Jan 6, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oren said:
After the holidays and a month of being sick and up to now still coughing and sniffing, I tried not to cough during the citizenship oath ceremony lol, finally applied for passport today.

The ceremony was fine and fast, Dec 30th 8:30am. By the time we're done, the next batch were already lined up outside the ceremony door.

The passport, a lot of people but it's quick, I think I was only there for 30mins. At first I forgot my citizenship certificate, I didn't know I have I bring it lol, so I went home then came back... Silly me :/

After that I did my driver's license renewal, with today's weather at Toronto I found myself the only person/customer when I entered Service Ontario at Agincourt so it was, again, very quick.

Happy 2016 everyone!!
Congrats and Happy 2016. That was the best Happy New Year present you could get ;)

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
oren said:

Happy 2016 everyone!!
We Re all happy for you, Oren

yivet

Jun 26, 2015
I have not received the oath ceremony invitation yet. But I really hope that It comes after my vacation. I wrote a letter with my flight details and sent to citiznenship and immigration Edmonton. Don't know it is gonna work or not. I really hope that they can postphone my schedule till I come back, if it is possible. I am gonna leave end of January and will be back in the middle of February. Should I call CIC as well?
Thanks advance for any valuable suggestion.

OAF

Jul 7, 2015
yivet said:
I have not received the oath ceremony invitation yet. But I really hope that It comes after my vacation. I wrote a letter with my flight details and sent to citiznenship and immigration Edmonton. Don't know it is gonna work or not. I really hope that they can postphone my schedule till I come back, if it is possible. I am gonna leave end of January and will be back in the middle of February. Should I call CIC as well?
Thanks advance for any valuable suggestion.
It is good that you sent them a letter notifying them. I suggest you also call them. I believe they should add this information to your file to make sure the ceremony date is not within the time you are not available. At least you can verify this by calling them.

yivet

Jun 26, 2015
OAF said:
It is good that you sent them a letter notifying them. I suggest you also call them. I believe they should add this information to your file to make sure the ceremony date is not within the time you are not available. At least you can verify this by calling them.
called cic and found out that the local office had sent the letter yesterday. don't know what can I do now. :(