+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2015 applicants for citizenship

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats. That took awhile for you. Are you a May applicant? Got RQ'ed? Or maybe just the same case as shahram56.

andromeda62 said:
As I expected, the letter arrived today and the office is Scarborough.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Today was great for us.
Congratulations to the 2 new oath invitations.

**************GO TORONTO GO**********

andromeda62

Jun 30, 2015
oren said:
Congrats. That took awhile for you. Are you a May applicant? Got RQ'ed? Or maybe just the same case as shahram56.
Yes, I am a May applicant. I updated the spread sheet. I did not receive RQ. However, I needed a clarification for my expired travel document. I wrote them a letter explaining the issue. That might be the cause of delay.

asdsd

May 31, 2015
Strange.....we ( self, wife, son-minor) applied for citizenship together on 26th May ( son under my primary application). Me and wife passed test on 12 Nov. today saw DM on wife's eCAS but still IP for self and son? I thought in family application all happens together.....has anyone seen this??? Ari- I have done same as what you suggested......bought a non- refundable ticket for travel in 7-31 Jan......as per your theory, my money has to be wasted due to oath in that period!!!!!!!

Pepper80

Feb 26, 2015
Hi guys! As per eCas my application has been in process as of August 31. It's been 3.5 months since and there have been no further updates. I am a single applicant from Burlington, ON so I'm guessing application is being processed in Toronto? i have noticed some other folks who applied from Toronto / GTA around the same time as me whose status is same as mine I.e IP. Can anyone shed some light on this delay or share some similar experiences please? When can a test invite be expected? Thanks.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see, yes that must be it but now that it's been cleared you can see progress. Oath takes about 2 months when you get DM status, if you're lucky you might get it early but 2 months the average. Good luck!

andromeda62 said:
Yes, I am a May applicant. I updated the spread sheet. I did not receive RQ. However, I needed a clarification for my expired travel document. I wrote them a letter explaining the issue. That might be the cause of delay.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I remember his oath date as my bday. Just wondering why you had to do the test in Vancouver. Maybe you can request for your oath to be in Surrey instead? I just looked at google map, both offices ain't that far from each other.

Badshah bhai said:
Kuro is my elder son he applied as an adult. he got test invite in surrey bc, oath in surrey bc

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure if there's any movement from Mississauga or Toronto, since you're from Burlington you might fall between those two. Maybe you can check there threads here in the forum and see where they are at right now, just a suggestion. That's how I did for Scarborough, I was following so I have a general idea when my oath letter will come and the date (2-4weeks interval from letter date to oath date). Good luck!

Pepper80 said:
Hi guys! As per eCas my application has been in process as of August 31. It's been 3.5 months since and there have been no further updates. I am a single applicant from Burlington, ON so I'm guessing application is being processed in Toronto? i have noticed some other folks who applied from Toronto / GTA around the same time as me whose status is same as mine I.e IP. Can anyone shed some light on this delay or share some similar experiences please? When can a test invite be expected? Thanks.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Noo, you really bought tickets?! For the whole fam? Which office is handling your fam's application?

asdsd said:
Strange.....we ( self, wife, son-minor) applied for citizenship together on 26th May ( son under my primary application). Me and wife passed test on 12 Nov. today saw DM on wife's eCAS but still IP for self and son? I thought in family application all happens together.....has anyone seen this??? Ari- I have done same as what you suggested......bought a non- refundable ticket for travel in 7-31 Jan......as per your theory, my money has to be wasted due to oath in that period!!!!!!!

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
asdsd said:

Mmmm you must be kidding!

Why buy not refundble tickets ?
I discovered a much powerful trick...

Send me the money :p

marcm

Jul 8, 2015
Anybody from NFLD received a test invite lately? Wondering what the average time is for the St. John's office from IP to Test date?

Been in process since September 24th, just curious if it's much slower than average

aelatar

Jan 28, 2012
Hello Adventurers,

As you may know, beloved CIC sent me a letter asking for entry-exit record of movement from USA, I applied on-line and the document should be available on January 5th (thirty days of processing!).

I recently received the ATIP for my application as well as my wife. For my file, nothing is complete except the criminality check, as if the officer after the interview through my file on the shelf and remembered to request that strange document after two and a half month!. For my wife, every thing is complete except for the eligibility part. The officer requested a translation of the passport during the interview, the ATIP file says that the translation was on the officer's shelf on October 5th for review but nothing after!!. I am wondering when CIC will be efficient if it will ever happen.

Dealing with CIC is just a pain!

:-X ??? ::) :eek: :( :mad:

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
CIC misteries,

My oath is in Scarbourough on jan 06 2016 830AM

I just looked up the CIC schedule, their first ceremony is 930 AM.... Strange :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

is our oath ceremony in UNDERGROUND somthing to be ashamed for ?
? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Going to ask my grand 'ma for advice ;D ;D ;D