9'th of june 2011
no misssissuga office test invite as of yet i guess

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassi_cool1980 said:
no misssissuga office test invite as of yet i guess
Not even among April applicants... It looks like Mississauga may be backed up.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats good news, more and more May applicants, non-Vancouver, are getting their test invites.

chikloo lucky 3-week notice. Mine's in Scarborough too. I'm taking the test next week. I'm nervous!!

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oren said:
Thats good news, more and more May applicants, non-Vancouver, are getting their test invites.

chikloo lucky 3-week notice. Mine's in Scarborough too. I'm taking the test next week. I'm nervous!!
Don't worry about the test. The questions are designed for people of different age(18-54) and education levels (uneducated to proficiently literate). So they cannot be biased by setting up the test too difficult. So it is going to fundamental and straight forward questions. In my test I scored 20/20 finished it in 2 minutes.

Check certain sections well like Freedom, Rights and responsibilities, election rules and ballot box, polling etc.,

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What test? You're scheduled for Oct 21st right?

When I was reading the booklet, I got a lil confused about Chapter 5, the government chapter. Then I found this video today on YouTube and I started it from the beginning, http://youtu.be/C97qwulQlQc I think so far so good. It's easy to understand. I'm currently at chapter 3, Canada's history, and following it on the book while watching it. Hopefully it will make me understand chapter 5 better because I don't want to just read the booklet and not understand it.

Have you tried any practice test website?

chikloo said:
Don't worry about the test. The questions are designed for people of different age(18-54) and education levels (uneducated to proficiently literate). So they cannot be biased by setting up the test too difficult. So it is going to fundamental and straight forward questions. In my test I scored 20/20 finished it in 2 minutes.

Check certain sections well like Freedom, Rights and responsibilities, election rules and ballot box, polling etc.,

ergh14

Oct 27, 2011
FAAMS said:
Congratulations wish you all the best
Did you get the test invitation as letter or an email?
thanks!

i checked it online on Sept 30 and it said that they sent out a letter on Sept 30. I was only able to get to my mailbox early today and got the test invites.

I'm scheduled to have it on Oct 15! anybody taking the exam on the same day at Scarborough?

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oren said:
What test? You're scheduled for Oct 21st right?

When I was reading the booklet, I got a lil confused about Chapter 5, the government chapter. Then I found this video today on YouTube and I started it from the beginning, http://youtu.be/C97qwulQlQc I think so far so good. It's easy to understand. I'm currently at chapter 3, Canada's history, and following it on the book while watching it. Hopefully it will make me understand chapter 5 better because I don't want to just read the booklet and not understand it.

Have you tried any practice test website?
This current application is my wife's. I got my citizenship in may 15. just keep taking notes, my friend bought citizenshipsupport.ca and shared.it was very useful.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Please "YELLOW ME"

(My lawyer)Got on Friday a letter that I need to appear October 21 for test in the Scarborough office.

GO TORONTO GO

Please update the excell sheet. I am away on vocation till October the sixth.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
chikloo said:
Got test invite for Oct 21. Only ecas update no email or mail yet.

I think we have the same test time.
My is 1015 am. Yours ?

Aqsamunir

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
03-12-14
Med's Done....
08-9-15, upfront
Interview........
AIP/DM: 11-02-16
LANDED..........
29-03-2016
Hi, is there anyone who applied in May, but hasn't received test call yet?? My husband applied on 5th, but nothing yet, ecas says "in process" since July...we have recently moved from Quebec to Montreal!! Does the address Change affect the application processing in any way??

fsidki

Mar 29, 2015
Hi Guys,

I had checked my E-case and I have a message "We sent you a notice on September 24, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 14, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment"

But I had not received any letter in the mail and I have no idea where to start now. Please share your ideas and experience looks like I have to be very quick because I don't have even 2weeks to write test.
Thanks!
FS

TomTony

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fsidki said:
Hi Guys,

I had checked my E-case and I have a message "We sent you a notice on September 24, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 14, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment"

But I had not received any letter in the mail and I have no idea where to start now. Please share your ideas and experience looks like I have to be very quick because I don't have even 2weeks to write test.
Thanks!
FS

Your test will be on October 14, so be ready for that day, start reading the book (discover Canada) if you haven't started yet! Sometimes they send email, so check your email (spam box too) to see if it's there, if you don't get anything by the coming Friday, call them!

Good luck.